unopened?

ButterflyLashes

i dont know if this forum is just for mac products, but this seemed right , so if it isnt please forgive me :| ; i seem to be doing that a lot! (but im learning from my mistakes) but anyway, the question is: im planning on buying a mascara from ebay, but it comes without a box, and is apparently un-sealed although the seller says it is un-used and un -tested; does anyone else think this sounds suspicious? ( like maybe its been used?)

Shawna

I wouldn't get it if it is unsealed. Who knows when it was unsealed, and mascara doesn't last all that long. It can have bacteria introduced into it just by pulling the wand out to look at the colour. Yikes. My friend is an optician and says that bad mascara is a leading cause of eye infections. HTH.

mac_obsession

Mac mascaras dont come in boxes..They come in little plastic bags that are like ziplocks...Ive got a few of em, different varieties, colors etc and not one of em came in a box.

But what Shawna said is true, mascara is the most bacteria populated m/u item.

ButterflyLashes

its not actually mac its a lancome definicils - but maybe they dont actually come in boxes cos evey single one on ebay (where im looking at buying it) comes unboxed?

Hawkeye

Yikes. I sometimes buy from a wholeseller to sell on ebay and once I got some stuff and seriously I personally would never use it but thats because I'm a complete hygene freak. :/ Even if something looks like its been touched I freak out. :/

stevoulina

Infected mascara is really dangerous for your eyes,especially if they are sensitive,so I think you shouldn't take the risk!
th_confused_new.gif

Latest posts