Unusual ways you use your MAC

annikay

I use my Powersurge eye kohl as a brow pencil. It's the most natural looking brow product I've ever had!
yes.gif
Plus I put on my pencil eyeliner (Pearlglide in Molasses) with the 266 small angle brush! Makes for a more natural and muted, close to the lashes application.
sneaky.gif

greeneyes81

I used Soba for my brows for a looooooooong time -- I have a really weird hair color, i don't dye and my natural color is a weird mix of strawberry blonde and dirty blonde. Soba works perfectly!

couturesista

I use rule e/s as a blush. Laid Back and Sweet William Blushcreme on the lips, engaging mes as a cheek highlighter/blush, and my Deeper Refined Bronze as a eye highlight.

OfficerJenny

I spray fix + everywhere

Dark edge ES to contour cheeks

Glamour Check ES as a cheek highlight

MSF as an eyeshadow

;-;

yodagirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by OfficerJenny
I spray fix + everywhere

Oh geezz, I do too! I go on a crazy 'spray spree' everytime I use it lol....I just love the way it makes my skin feel
smiles.gif

capmorlovesmac

I love Petticoat MSF over pink e/s on my lids and I use my 225 for my cheek highlight. This brush is way to large for my eyelids!
th_dunno.gif

Not that unusual but I love those Pearlglide Liners as a base more than I like them just as a liner.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by capmorlovesmac
I love Petticoat MSF over pink e/s on my lids and I use my 225 for my cheek highlight. This brush is way to large for my eyelids!
th_dunno.gif

Dang! I went on the website to see which brush is the 225 and see that it has the TOD next to it. I need to keep up!

Next time I go to the MAC counter, I need to take a close look at it to see if I want to add it to my collection.

capmorlovesmac

Quote:
Originally Posted by lsperry
Dang! I went on the website to see which brush is the 225 and see that it has the TOD next to it. I need to keep up!

Next time I go to the MAC counter, I need to take a close look at it to see if I want to add it to my collection.

I was a bit annoyed that I bought the 225 instead the 217 at first. But now I am glad that I have it because they d/c it though.
shockt.gif

slick

I use my Stud Brow Crayon for my brows and eyeliner when I'm travelling or coming home from the gym. While the forumla is a little harsh for eyeliner, its a great liner color and the thinness allows for a super precise application. I wish Technakohls were packaged similarly like the brow crayons!

elmo1026

I use RULE e/s on my cheeks, bronze e/s as a highlight. I use Laid back as a lid color as a base.

Penn

I use shroom e/s to highlight my cheeks and all that glitters e/s
ladyblush creme blush on my lips <3 this
thats all that I can think of right now

S.S.BlackOrchid

I use Alta Moda Prolong wear as a liner/base for other red lipsticks. It makes them look deeper and bolder and makes them last WAYYY longer.

Latest posts