Upcoming OPI - Holiday & Suede collections

user79

Scrangie, my favorite nail blogger, posted swatches of these 2 upcoming collections from OPI.

Holiday:
Scrangie: OPI Holiday Wishes Collection Winter/Holiday 2009

Suede:
Scrangie: OPI Suede Collection Fall 2009

I am so excited about these! I was bored to tears with the Espana collection, these look so beautiful tho!

I love the Suede ones with topcoat, they have so much depth.

From the holiday collection I am loving Glove You So Much, Holiday Glow, Merry Midnight, and Shim-Merry Chic.

What do you think? Which ones are your faves?

LMD84

merry midnight is stunning! and all of the suede colours for me please!
smiles.gif
smiles.gif

Shadowy Lady

I saw those in Scrangies blog too. OPI is starting to experiment again, yay! Coz I love their formula and their pro brush
smiles.gif

From Suede collection I want: Lincoln Park After Dark and You Don't Know Jacques. I have both of these (originals) already but the suede versions don't look anything like the originals.

The Holiday one looks super awesome, so far I'm loving Ginger Bells, Holiday Glow, Merry Midnight and Shim-merry Chic

Can't wait for these!

BEA2LS

i love the holiday collection! Dear Santa seems neat, I always wished Ruby Pumps had a bit of gold in it..
i am not big on the suede, matte really isn't my thing and i hate how much they changed the colors on those!

purrtykitty

I'm loving Glove You So Much, Holiday Glow, and Merry Midnight from the holiday collection, and Lincoln Park After Dark and You Don't Know Jacques are definitely on my hit list!

clslvr6spd

I am going to have to get Ginger Bells, Holiday Glow, Merry Midnight, Shim-Merry Chic & Smitten With Mittens. mmm, new nail polish!
winks.gif

GoldenFairy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
Oh dear, I see a shopping spree going to happen...

Ha ha! Me too - I loooooove OPI polishes!!
drools.gif

Dear Santa is my fave.

Taj

I personally don't like the matte finish, not on the nails at least. A topcoat of matte would be fine for me to do it once in a while !

Almost black.

Great collections!
love.gif

Too bad that OPI is here almost 20$
th_rolleye0014.gif
so I have to always orfder online which is a true battle with shipping costs
ssad.gif

vanchi

i'm definitely buying all a-bordeaux the sled, glove you so much, holiday glow and merry midnight.. and probably some more

ashleydenise

Please don't shoot.... lol.

The holiday colors are pretty but nothing too original ;x

&& I'm not a fan of Suede, at all... =[

Susanne

I love the holiday collection! I want All A-Bordeaux The Sled and Comet Loves Cupid
yes.gif

I just got my first OPIs and really love them!
heart.gif

Latest posts