Upcoming stuff for Spring/Summer

solardame

icon_eek.gif
!! Thank you!

roxybc

Pigment (9 or 10 new shades..all locations) June 29

OMG! YES!!!!! Do you have any ideas as to what colors these will be?

Turquatic - a collection featuring the fragrance and some color - July 6

I wonder if they will re-release Parrot with this collection, as it is turquoise.

MAC_addict_77

Oh my God! Why are all the release dates so close together. I need to cut back on some of my expenses just to afford my MAC.

MargaretD

These collections are out of control. Based on what I know, I think I will do the following since I can't afford all collections:

Culturebloom/Ultracheek - February 16th: Definitely want 3 e/s & possibly 2 blushes. Skipping all lip color because I have too much lipgloss!

Studio Fix LFluid/Loose Blot Powder/Studio Touch-Up Stick (a pencil-type concealer that will come with a special sharpener) - March 9th--TOTAL PASS! I have enough foundations to get me through the next 3 years.

Classic Coordinates - Coordinating Lip and Nail color - March 30--PASS! I don't do nailpolish and I have too many lippies.

Dejarose - Small collection like C-Squeeze, except all rosey colors, new limited fragrance with Rose notes - March 30: Rose is my color so I will probably have to get one item.

Sweetie Cake - Prom collection (all locations) April 13: Definitely buying Peacocky & the eyeshadow quad. I like the other glitter liners but they don't look unique enough to spend so much money on.

Viva Glam V - New Pamela campaign - April 1--PASS! Where is Viva Glam VI????

Sundressing - Summer collection (anniversary of D'Bohemia) GORGEOUS!!!!! May 4th Sounds like I need this.

Liquidlast Liner- New waterproof liquid eyeliner (possibly in a pen-type applicator) May 4th. I'm going to be in BIG trouble if this collection includes unique colors. If it's the same shade assortment, maybe one.

Sundressing Body (not sure what this contains just yet) - May 18th PASS

See Thru Color - Tint sticks similar to the Tarte flush sticks - May 18th. PASS, I already own the Tarte flush sticks and some Smashbox and Too Faced ones as well. Unless these have some exceptionally unique colors, I see no reason to buy one.

Lure/Bait/Hooked - Summer collection in 3 parts. Face color, skin, bronzers for face & body (anniversary of Belle Azure, Lady Sol and Sunshrine last year.) June 1. MEH!

- Pigment (9 or 10 new shades..all locations) June 29. These will all be mine! Just in time for my birthday
smiles.gif

- Turquatic - a collection featuring the fragrance and some color - July 6---The name makes me think there will be a re-release of parrot or something similar and it will be MINE!

PrettyKitty

Ok so we only have 14 or 21 days between each release date... and most of them are TWO collections for each release date.

pumpkincat210

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrettyKitty
Ok so we only have 14 or 21 days between each release date... and most of them are TWO collections for each release date.

hey, thats too fast!!

mima

does all locations include counters??!! if so, <dies> or more accurately <wallet combusts> thanks for the info!

User20

I think I might be okay b/c most of those collections don't appeal to me, it's just thosepigments that are gonna hurt my wallet - bad!

Latest posts