Urban Decay 40% off stock

midnightlouise

New member
Mac_obsession you are my new best friend!! lol! Thank you soooo much for posting this! I'm all over those cream shadows
edit: I just ordered Five-o, Go Army, and Midnight Cowboy! Yay! Been wanting these for awhile but couldn't justify the price...I have Shag, Dazed, Moonshine, Foxy, Knee-High, and Pink Flamingo in my collection already. Perhaps I should have ordered Purple Haze? Hmm....I have the shadow box, too, so maybe that's good enough....
 

mac_obsession

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightlouise
Mac_obsession you are my new best friend!! lol! Thank you soooo much for posting this! I'm all over those cream shadows
edit: I just ordered Five-o, Go Army, and Midnight Cowboy! Yay! Been wanting these for awhile but couldn't justify the price...I have Shag, Dazed, Moonshine, Foxy, Knee-High, and Pink Flamingo in my collection already. Perhaps I should have ordered Purple Haze? Hmm....I have the shadow box, too, so maybe that's good enough....


You're so welcome!! Im glad someone could find use of it!!
 

mac_obsession

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
I love love love the cream shadows!! I have foxy, gotham, pink flamingo, and knee high. They make shadows look so silky on top.. I actually used pink flamingo as a base in this look:

http://img.makeupalley.com/9/0/9/6/177237.jpg

you can see how lovely the shadows look


Wow that is gorgeous!! I think I might have to go make another purchase :\
 

midnightlouise

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelsea
I love love love the cream shadows!! I have foxy, gotham, pink flamingo, and knee high. They make shadows look so silky on top.. I actually used pink flamingo as a base in this look:

http://img.makeupalley.com/9/0/9/6/177237.jpg

you can see how lovely the shadows look


Wow! That's so pretty! I'm such a dork I have just been using them on their own lol!
 

PnkCosmo

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantMAKEUPmyMIND
Oh no! Is this only furthering the rumor I heard on MUA that they are going out of business? *sad*

Urban Decay is NOT going out of business.

They're just putting some items on sale so that people will try them. They probably just have overstock right now.

The cream e/s are NOT being discontinued either.
 

PnkCosmo

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by MelloGeek
Ahhh! They totally don't have Hex on the UD site... was I dreaming when I saw this e/s at Sephora??!

Haha....yes, I think you were dreaming that one!
 

mac_obsession

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by PnkCosmo
Quote:
Originally Posted by CantMAKEUPmyMIND
Oh no! Is this only furthering the rumor I heard on MUA that they are going out of business? *sad*

Urban Decay is NOT going out of business.

They're just putting some items on sale so that people will try them. They probably just have overstock right now.

The cream e/s are NOT being discontinued either.


THANK GOD & you PnkCosmo for letting us know!! I LOVE Urban Decay. Almost as much as MAC, I love their cream eye shadows (which I went back and ordered) and I adore their lingerie and golashes for lashes. Their flavored body powders rock as well!
 

blepharisma

New member


They won't ship to Canada.
I wish that these sales translated to stores, like Sephora.
If I could hop over to Sephora & get UD stuff on sale, I'd be there in a heartbeat!
 

mac_obsession

New member
Quote:
Originally Posted by blepharisma


They won't ship to Canada.
I wish that these sales translated to stores, like Sephora.
If I could hop over to Sephora & get UD stuff on sale, I'd be there in a heartbeat!


I dont think that the stuff is on sale at sephora..I could be wrong but I think its a UD site offer only...
 

Latest posts

Top