• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Urban Decay: Primer Potion in Eden

anje1013

Overall Rating: 5
Price [Value]: 4
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you but this product again? Yes!!!

Urban Decay claims it gives you a no makeup look & I can honestly say that they live up to their claim!!! UDPP in Eden performs as a concealer as well as the infamous primer that we all know and love! The formula is very pigmented, it's a golden off lemon shade which should be flattering on most skin types. The formula dries to a matte finish and unlike the original UPDD, Eden is very creamy & thick, so a little goes a long way!

I love this product, it's Excellent!

Geraldine

Packaging Quality: 2
Would you but this product again? Yes.

I liked because the color covers any veins I can have on my eyelids, it dries as a matte light skin color. I find it works as good as the original UDPP and it makes my e/s stay longer, vibrant with absolutely no creasing. Def. will buy it again.

naturallyfab

Packaging Quality: 3
Would you but this product again? Yes!!!

I adore this primer so much more than the original formula. Is it just me, or do other people find that it helps their shadows stay on better than the original? I absolutely love this! The only gripe I have is that I'm going to have to cut mine open soon to get the rest of the product out soon

suenoojos

Overall Rating: 1
Price: 2
Packaging Quality: 4
Would you buy this product again? I would not accept it if you gave it to me.