urgh uk bb

as_cute_as_pie

hah just got this off the aol homepage

Former classmates of Grace Adams-Short claim the posh London girl was a "bully and a real b****", according to the Daily Mirror newspaper.

She was put back a year after failing exams, so was one year older than her peers at the £3,000-a-term Plymouth college she attended as a teenager.

One former pupil, who chose not to be named, describes the way Grace used to behave: "She was dense and flirted with the teachers to try to get the grades.

"She seemed to have a problem with anyone prettier than her. And she bullied anyone she considered to be below her."

The ex-classmate laughed at Grace's Sloane ranger image, saying, "Grace is really self-obsessed and would always boast about having this or that, but she wasn't all that wealthy. Her mum was a dog-sitter.

"But she always got her own way. In one Christmas play, she insisted on being the Angel Gabriel, even though someone else had already been chosen for the part.

"She got her mum to complain to the teachers and in the end they had to have two Angel Gabriels because she couldn't handle being rejected."

The former pupil claims that Grace and a group of her friends used to bully their peers.

"Grace picked on one girl she accused of trying to steal her boyfriend, and then the girl's older sister confronted her," she said.

"But most people cheered the other girl on because they were so sick of Grace's bullying.

"I'm just surprised people seem to think she's so sweet. That's not the Grace we knew at school at all."

So far in the house Grace has become unpopular with Nikki, who called her "a vile creature" and "f****** cold-hearted", and Pete who agreed with Nikki when she said Grace always talks about herself.

Glyn has also confided to Big Brother that he thinks Grace is self-absorbed.

-x-buttercup-x-

as_cute_as_pie, nikki had any eye infection, which is why she was only wearing makeup on one eye.

I'm loving Bb this year, possibly my favourite yet! Nikki is jsut the best, I 'love her to pieces, I like the 2 new people as well, and richard and lea.

Reallllly don't like sezer, grace or imogen, oooh i wonder whos up for eviction, we find out at half 7!!

as_cute_as_pie

ahh right i didnt know i thought it looked a bit odd i still do she just shouldnt wear any lol
and yeh i cant wait for eviction nominees
greengrin.gif

dollbabybex

ew i thought id like aisleyne and shes such a rude girl/ghetto girl i cant cope... why do loadsa londoners speak like theyre from the west indies???????

JesusShaves

"She seemed to have a problem with anyone prettier than her. And she bullied anyone she considered to be below her."

ahhahaha... does that mean she builled EVERYONE? her face is a tad fugly. There is dsomething off about it i dont like.

as for nikki... i thought she had a lazy eye lmfao!

as_cute_as_pie

ee five mins in nd already im in shock lol

imogen nd grace sayin new blonde girl doesnt like them bcos she dusnt like any1 hus not a 'slag bag' nd then imogen adding she hates ppl hu think their IT nd their not and grace agreein

rofl.gif

browneyedbaby

Call me evil but I'm glad Grace is crying! Maybe she has got a heart afterall... then again could be crocodile tears!

as_cute_as_pie

na i reckon the only reason shes crying is cos their group numbers r goin down and they'll be outed by the other group or shes left all alone

as_cute_as_pie

god does grace not realise shes tlking about herself esp when she was on about nominating lea nd her reason she was basically tlkin about herslef :| aka **** stirring and 2 faced and false

tong.gif

browneyedbaby

lol my thoughts exactly.

I'm glad there's a BB thread on here cos no-one else I know watches it
icon_eek.gif
my bf even leaves the room for an hour!

And HA HA no votes for Imogen and Sezer!!

as_cute_as_pie

lol i know

hmm SOME ppl i know watch it and love and the rest just think its 'sad' lol hey u either love it or u hate it

what else am i goin to watch
icon_eek.gif
lol

as_cute_as_pie

ahh me to ! lol

i need to understand it easily without it being too complex cos im usually doing 20 other things at once i dont want to go away for like 5 mins and come bk nd its like whats going on??

i love footballers wives
tong.gif
hah

maybe that is sad lol

JesusShaves

i think i change my mind everyday on who i love and hate...

NIKKIS lil speech in the diary room about grace... absofuckinlutely stupendous! I laughed so hard... she only cares about keepin herself happy and thats sooo great of her. Yeah when shes less moany and more bitchin she hawt stuff!

I love how graces minions are being killed off... and they bitcxh soo much then try to make out its the other that are. HEHEH... i like them for that.

as_cute_as_pie

i was at a friends house but still managed to catch this omg he looked so shocked hah was hilarious i also thought when davina was interviewing him he looked dreadfully uncomfortable and a little bit embarrased anyone else notice this?

Latest posts