urgh uk bb

Chic 2k6

Sezer is so gorgeous!!! I wanted him to win, gutted that he got voted out
ssad.gif

OMG at the 91.6% public votes, its the highest percentage of votes in the BB history =|

browneyedbaby

Sezer may ave been a little bit cute looking but man was he short, and a complete w****r!!!! He so deserved to go
graucho.gif

JesusShaves

i totally saw the embarassment! he was sooo sure he was stay. I'm so glad he is gone!!! Gosh, the 'plastics' are so paranoid... excellent TV
winks.gif

as_cute_as_pie

i know hah he was actually gobsmacked lol
nikkis going down in my favs since shes goin off with the other group hmmm
although i dont like the new people
i still love pete
greengrin.gif

browneyedbaby

Fixed, huh, what, huh? Noooo!

I have only just started to notice that Nikki over-empasises her s's it'ssss driving me mad. She hisses!!!!!!

And as usual I can't stand Grace, she is such a stirrer!

JesusShaves

is sam imagining people saying things? That whole he said she said game was so fricken hilarious!

And seriously... Graces face looks like a smacked arse! Her eyebrows so not go with her nose! I think thats why i dont like her face!

as_cute_as_pie

grace is well going to go
was in the newspaper about her mum speaking out sayin she cant believe channel 4 let her hear 'get grace out' that shes worried about her and cant understand why people dont like her
icon_eek.gif

ahh a hate people like that cos u KNOW what its like before you go in lol
also heard something on the tele about how susie going in was a set up which i still think it was as she was not shocked in the slightest and its weird how they gave her shoes and clothes to wear and they all fit :confused: esp since shes obv had a boob job and their huuuuge lol

Hikaru-chan

Grace and Nikki are upsetting Pete now because they are bullying Susie and he feels unconfortable because he's been bullied in the past so he knows how it feels.

Grace is the scum of the earth I wouldn't piss on her if she was on fire.

browneyedbaby

OMG I can't believe how awful Grace and Nikki are, and many of the others who don't speak up!! How people can treat others that way is beyond me! I'm finding it almost unwatchable in places.

BB is all about the bitching and back stabbing now, is starting to get a little dull. Watching people be bullied is NOT entertainment.

Hikaru-chan

Grace as left the BB house
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif
fluffy.gif

What a fucking bitch for chucking that water on Susie, she must be the most hated woman in Britain at the moment.

I think it a dead certain Lisa will get nomineted and evicted next week.

as_cute_as_pie

yep shes so stupid the fact tht she kept sayin 'u moose' and 'am i bothered' was just like
icon_eek.gif

i hate lisa shes like a old fishwife lol

JesusShaves

i was watching lisas video on entering the house, how i loved her then. If she only kept that way.

I so want glyn to win... hahaha... so hilarious. When he sand the artic monkeys.. or well sang his own version *lmao*

browneyedbaby

I'm getting bored, I switched over to Love Island last night. This year apart from a few stand out moments is becoming a let down yawnnnn

as_cute_as_pie

im bored too
the house next door was such a desperate attempt and i watch the eps if theres nothing else on but nothing good seems to happen although i do watch the eviction shows cos i like to see who goes
smiles.gif

xSazx

I'm still addicted but it's gone waaay downhill since Nikki left
ssad.gif
all the big characters seem to be going!

Latest posts