Vegan friendly skincare Breathe Bondi

PennyB

Hi! I've been looking for vegan friendly skincare and found one called Breathe Bondi and it looks great. Has anyone here tried it?
I met someone that had used it and her skin was amazing so I looked it up. I also like that it's made in Australia and is clean without chemicals and animal testing etc.
This is it https://www.breathebondi.com.au
I am thinking of trying it and I get 20% off my first order lol :love: hey every bit helps
Let me know. I'd love to know it you've tried it and what you think!!! 🙏

shellygrrl

Staff member
It isn't "chemical-free" because everything in skincare, makeup, haircare, etc. is a chemical (water is a chemical!). That's just marketing BS to appeal to those who believe all the fearmongering and scaremongering from various groups.

I've never heard of the brand, but their ingredient lists look very short and simple.

PennyB

It isn't "chemical-free" because everything in skincare, makeup, haircare, etc. is a chemical (water is a chemical!). That's just marketing BS to appeal to those who believe all the fearmongering and scaremongering from various groups.

I've never heard of the brand, but their ingredient lists look very short and simple.

Yeah I really like that their ingredients list is small. I get so overwhelmed with long ingredients lists of things I can't pronounce. I think they might mean man made or synthetic chemicals like petroleum?! Any way they had good reviews and a Buy one get one 50 off sale so I got two and they have been so nice so far.

Latest posts