• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Very simple bronzey-teal tutorial

baby_blooz

Heres a tutorial of my favorite color combo. Some of the finished photos are shown before my eyebrows were filled in & the pics were taken in different lighting conditions.

Picture011.jpg

The list of products used are:

urban decay primer potion

The following are all MAC products-
bronze e/s
patina e/s
teal pigment
naked pigment
msf light (or flesh toned matte/satin highlight e/s)
lucky green e/s

1. on your bare lid, apply UDPP sparingly from lid to brow.

2. apply your highlighter (I like to use msf light) & just below that apply naked pigment generously down to the crease.

Picture001.jpg

3. apply bronze e/s all over lid , blending upward just before the crease.

Picture003.jpg

Picture005.jpg

4. apply patina e/s to the edge of bronze into the crease, blend them until theres no harsh lines.
Picture006.jpg

Picture008.jpg

5.apply teal pigment into the crease , brushing upwards a little bit above the crease & blending it outwards.
Picture009-1.jpg

Picture011-1.jpg

6. apply lucky green e/s where the teal stops , blend them together & bring it upwards towards the browbone..but not all the way up.
Picture013.jpg

7. grab some more naked pigment & use it to blend the lucky green upward until it fades into your highligher.
Picture014.jpg

8. take a look at everything & makes sure its blended really good, you may have to go back and do this again, I always do.

9. apply teal pigment to lower lash line , extend it out/up past the lower lid , then blend that line towards the inside of your eye ( this is how i make my e/s shape)
Picture016-1.jpg

10. apply blacktrack fluidline or black eyeliner of choice , line both upper & lower waterlines.
Picture017.jpg

11. Curl lashes if they need it , appy mascara & your done.
Picture009.jpg

Picture010.jpg

Picture025.jpg

yaida_yaida

Ordered quite a few different MMU of bronzey/brown plus some teal family colours.
I wonder, it's safe to wear this combo for work ...

Latest posts