• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Very simple Eyeliner tut [link]

JCBean

I did this tut for a friend of mine (as a request) but I wanted to share it with you.

Eyeliner application tut

Hope some of you find it useful
th_hug.gif

xx

breathless

thanks!! although, i know how to line everything. except, i don't tightline ... eeks! but, you look relaxed, so i might give it a go!!! =]] and, i always use black to line my eyes. i think i'll try brown [i have blue eyes] and see how much better i feel with that =]

JCBean

Hi Breathless
dothewave.gif

Thank you hun-yeah, I did this for a freind who wasn't sure how to apply eyeliner, she'd asked me to do a tut to show her...

Let me know what you think of the brown?! xx

erica_1020

Thanks for sharing I hate putting on eyeliner its hard to get a straight line and even for both sides

JCBean

Thanks NaturallyMe and erica 1020!
I'm really pleased that you both found it useful :yay:

Someone commented on my blog suggesting I use a different colour which I think it a really good idea, unfortunately my beloved chanel does seem to come out really dark on me
ssad.gif
I'm going to get a really nice mid tone brown liner I think...

x

Janice

Great tutorial!

I would hesitate to call step 8 tightlining as your images illustrate simply lining the waterline. Tightlining is usually viewed as a technique using a small dense brush to gently push the liner into the space between lashes and the membrane of the waterline. When the tightlining technique is performed properly you won't be able to see the sliver of space between the lashes and the lined waterline as you can in this image from the tutorial.

eyeeye.jpg

My apologies for the technicality, it's just alot of people who are new to makeup view these tutorials and might become confused as to proper technique.
smiles.gif

Thanks for sharing your tutorial contributions!
heart.gif

JCBean

No, don't worry, I appreciate the feed back, thank you! I don't use a brush, but yes, I agree it doesn't look 'tight' enough....time to buy a new eye pencil, I reckon
winks.gif

I shall go and edit now...

xx

Latest posts