Violet Trance Mode

Tsunami Rose

This is kinda sad that I was so stoned that night that this is the best picture of my makeup.
th_LMAO.gif
Anyways, yeah. Here's my first look.

Eyes: Bare Canvas paint, Flammable Paint, Coppering (see, the Flammable paint was supposed to make Coppering more red, right? Well, it turned out orange. Boo. I didn't want orange, I wanted red!) Violet Trance, Rose Blanc, Plum Dressing. Sexy Curves Rimmel mascara, Black Mac Kohl pencil.

Face: Just regular.... (nothing amazing there)

100_0742-1.jpg

100_0748.jpg

Okay, now on a non-vampire crazy bitch look, we come to normal day Daisy.
greengrin.gif

Eyes: Bare Canvas Paint, Canton Paint, Helium pigment, Post Haste, Violet Trance, Graphology. Sexy Curves Rimmel mascara, black MAC kohl pencil, Fabuliner in black.

100_0763.jpg

100_0759.jpg

100_0762.jpg

CC's welcome!

tepa1974

Gorgeous looks! You sure know what colors to use to bring out your eye color. I'm tryin' both of these looks!

blackeneddove

Wooow I love that first look.. I never would have thought to pair Coppering with Violet Trance but it's gorgeous!

Tsunami Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackeneddove
Wooow I love that first look.. I never would have thought to pair Coppering with Violet Trance but it's gorgeous!

Don't put it over a red base if you want Coppering red.
thmbdn.gif

NubianHoneii

woah! I LOVE that first look sooo much! I dont have flammable paint but now i must have it, I think that coppering was the right choice even though you wanted it more red. Its just that acidental type of wonderful!

Latest posts