Virtual makeover (Haha)

tara_hearts

Ok so I did a makeover on myself and I fell in love with a hairstyle/color. Tell me what you guys think. Or if you think another color/style would look better let me know, I want to do my hair so bad.

Ok, here is my hair now (sorry the pic is huge I can't edit for crap.. I don't have a photoshop on my comp.)

TaraCam257.jpg

And here is the hairstyle I like, let me know what you think. Thanks
smiles.gif

makeover.JPG

tara_hearts

Thanks, I really like it too, I just always thought a dark hair color would wash me out because I'm pretty pale
ssad.gif

purrtykitty

I love the dark color on you! I have pale skin too and dark hair actually gives color to my cheeks...it's light hair that washes me out!!

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
I love the dark color on you! I have pale skin too and dark hair actually gives color to my cheeks...it's light hair that washes me out!!

Thanks
smiles.gif
Yeah, I never really thought about the dark color making my natural color stand out. I really like the contrast of dark hair with light eyes on boys, so maybe it would look nice on me.

Briar

I love the darker color, and the layered cut would be very versatile for styling.

bellasera

Very cute! I was playing around on that site last night too. I even made on for my bf with the facial hair options they have. Do you think you will go darker now?

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellasera
Very cute! I was playing around on that site last night too. I even made on for my bf with the facial hair options they have. Do you think you will go darker now?

I want to really bad. I'm always scared of change though
ssad.gif
But I think I am going to go for it.

COBI

I am a big fan of dark hair (even though I lighten mine by spring; I'm all about change.)

I love the look. I think your look now is cute, and that the darker look makes you look stunning.

What site are you using?

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by COBI
I am a big fan of dark hair (even though I lighten mine by spring; I'm all about change.)

I love the look. I think your look now is cute, and that the darker look makes you look stunning.

What site are you using?

My hair gets really light in summer because I live on the beach and I'm always out in the sun, but it is naturally a light brown. I like to add some highlights when it gets darkish, but now I want to go real dark haha
I was using makeoversolutions.com I think cosmopolitan use to have one on their site but I have never used it.

MAC_Whore

I like the dark brown on you. It gives your face a very healthy appearance. The addition of layers and bangs is very complementary. You should go for it.
winks.gif

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandyKisses1018
haha i gave myself a virtual makeover a couple weeks ago..that thing is crazy! lol

haha i know, I put some wild styles/colors on my self and was like "WTF?!?"

Latest posts