Virtually every purple I own...

PomPoko

Was used in this look. Ok, not really, but I did seem to use quite a few of them
yes.gif

Heeeere we go (mac or stated otherwise, natch
winks.gif
)

Face:
SF Concealer
Face and Body Foundation
SF Powder

Cheeks:
Clinique Bronzer in Sunkissed
Dolly Mix Blusher
Bobbi Brown Rose Shimmer Brick

Eyes:
UDPP
Canton Candy Paint
Pink Opal P/m
Rose e/s
Stars 'n' rockets e/s
Creme De Violet e/s
Hepcat e/s
Satellite Dreams e/s
Beauty Marked e/s
Shimmer Moss e/s
Blacktrack f/l
Prestige Eyeliner Pencil
Walnut Brow Shader
Plushlash

Lips:
Rimmel Foxy l/s
Lollipop Lovin' l/s

Please excuse my wet hair, I'd just got out the shower, and hadn't got round to drying it yet!
purples6.jpg

purples5.jpg

purples4.jpg

purples3.jpg

And an EOTD (my usual work eyemakeup)

Retrospeck e/s
Brule e/s
Tempting e/s
The dark brown from the antiquitease warm eyes pallette (sorry, don't know the name!)
Walnut Brow Shader
Blacktrack f/l
Plushlash

neutral2.jpg

Thanks for looking
greengrin.gif
thmbup.gif

FiestyFemme

Love it, though I imagine anything would look good on you cause you're so pretty!
smiles.gif

(Your skin is flawless btw, and I am utterly jealous.
drools.gif
)

fondue

Very pretty! Loving the skin too... Mind sharing with us which products you use on your skin?

melliquor

Your lips are gorgeous... love the lippie on you. Your skin... is HOTNESS. I love the the blush you used.

hotpink1326

That 1st look may be my favorite one youve ever done!! The belnding, color combo & lips are all perfect... Youre gorgeous!!!

PomPoko

Thanks muchly guys
th_kiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
love the looks
smiles.gif
your skin is soo perfect! what products do you use?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fondue
Very pretty! Loving the skin too... Mind sharing with us which products you use on your skin?

Hmm, well, its honestly not that good tbh...I think i've finally just found the best combo/colour foundation for me...but I use Philosopy Purity to wash my face at night, and after my shower in the morning I use a neutrogena three in one cleanser/toner (the actual name escapes me. Knowing me it'll be Neutrogena Three in One or something
winks.gif
)

nunu

girl you look gorgeous! Purples really pop on you, and i love the neautral look. x

PomPoko

Quote:
Originally Posted by nunu
girl you look gorgeous! Purples really pop on you, and i love the neautral look. x

Thanks lovely
greengrin.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmy
you are looking way hot. did you thin your eyebrows? they're looking way hot, too.

Thanks! Yes, my eyebrows had an incident with an overeager eyebrow threader! And whilst I'm happy to have my eyebrows thinner, I was not pleased that one was a completely different shape to the other /rant

They look a lot better than when she first did them though!

spectrolite

That's a great look on you. The colours really compliment your eyes. And you have the most adorable pout. It's like your lips are saying "Kiss meeeeee" lolz!
tong.gif

Latest posts