wanna see the HK traincase??!?!?!?!

retrofox

yayayayayayya I got it! well...actually I got 2, but I'm saving the other for my daughter I'm having 6 years from now lol! Anyways here it is!!!!

100_0878.jpg

100_0879.jpg

Top View

100_0880.jpg

YAY the inside!

100_0884.jpg

So the inside has two removable compartment spacers. They're connected to the bag by Velcro! Soooooo awesome! I love it when my bags have little compartments because I can be sooo OCD about how my makeup is stored when I travel!

100_0881.jpg

One side of the spacer

100_0882.jpg

other side. And there's a heart stitched in it!

100_0883.jpg

Top part of the bag has brush holders!!!!! omgzzzzz!!!! I love it!

All in all, I definitely feel like I got my $55 worth! The case is perfect size for a weekend getaway, night over the bf's house, etc. Hope everyone else enjoys there as much as I will!

jenee.sum

CUTEEEEE!

i want it tooooo!! but i don't know if i should order it.
th_confused_new.gif
i already have a weekend makeup bag, which also has a brush compartment too....soooo..hmm. maybe i should just save my money for kitty kouture.
mac_haul.gif

enjoy it!!!!

aziajs

That is too cute. I think it's definitely worth the $55. I didn't realize it had all those compartments and storage areas.

fintia

so so cute.. I wanted it but found it kind of pricey.. so I passed on it so I could have the other stuff.. maybe I can find it in a CCO one day??? LOL I dont think so..

loveisdisco

Its my favorite thing from HK. Worth every penny of the $66. Except for when my mom looked at the bill that fell out of the box, lol.

xbrookecorex

WANT THIS BAD. Whyyyyyy didn't I order it. *kickkickkickkick*
If anyone ends up with one they want to sell/swap... *hint hint nudge nudge*

Latest posts