Wardrobe / Makeup Dilemma...

saj20052006

I am wearing a magenta dream corset, blue dereon jeans with a gold fluer-de-lis on the back pockets and magenta peep toe pumps. What color eyes and lips should I do. I really hate to do gold. I always do that. HELP.

gildedangel

If you hate gold then do magenta or purples! I am imagining a dark magenta smoky eye. For lips go either nude/pale or a rich lighter pink color. You could even do a brown smokey eye with a brighter blush and neutral lips. That would be really cute!

Skin*Deep

sounds like a bright outfit, I would go with a neutral eye, maybe with some dramatic lashes at least, and a pink lip

Aremisia

I think a dark brown smoky eye would be the best choice, with glam lashes. Use a light/sheer lip. The outfit sounds hot, and you wouldn't want to have too much going on. I think the drama of the eye would go nicely, without being too matchy, too plain, or too overboard.
And I'd love to see pictures!
winkiss.gif

Strawberrymold

I would do a very clean eye. A nude matte shadow and black liner (your outfit sounds kinda retro-ish so I might even go with a flick) and then I would add some big big falsies!

Sounds like a very cute look, you should post a pic after you put the whole thing together!

saj20052006

Thanks ladies. I love the idea of the neutral eyes and lips and dramatic lashes. I think that will really be hot. I'll take pics to post.

Latest posts