WARM weekend - different looks !

sugaMAMA

I haven't posted in awhile.. let alone posted anything really different. Usually I post after I've done a competition (which I did this weekend & PLACED yayy - so now I am going to be in a calendar for 2010!) because I bust out ALL my make-up for it..

So heres my look I did for my competition..
moro.jpg

Ya I'm not gonna list what I used, because its always the
exact same thing for every competition haha.. If you wanna know
just ask me =) Sorry its so goofy (hair&all), I tend not to take myself seriously.

But it lasted through the night when I went off to a club =) I changed my lip color to Subculture l/l & Big Baby Plushglass.
ya.jpg

So that was Saturday, and Sunday it was so hot & I was SO bored I tried to attempt a look that MACNC40 of youtube did !

smokey2.jpg

I used everyting she did in the video..

EXCEPT the paint pot is Constructivist because I don't have Quiet Natural. ALSO I used a different highlight, I think Rice Paper. And my brushes were um a little dirty from the competition the day before ! So its all glittery lol. I can see the spots that I need to fix but this was my FIRST attempt at a SMOKEY EYE. Yes first EVERR.

I'm gonna attempt different looks from now on.. since I've been HAULING so damn much ! HAHA..

Anybody have tips on capturing a good photo of your make-up? I found it quiet difficult.. Grr..

amyzon

It's so pretty! I did one very similar to this recently. I really love constructivist paint pot for smokey eyes actually. For this forum I believe you need to list what you used...
smiles.gif

sugaMAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyzon
It's so pretty! I did one very similar to this recently. I really love constructivist paint pot for smokey eyes actually. For this forum I believe you need to list what you used...
smiles.gif

The first look I did I've posted it probably twice before. Its always the same. So I don't think I needed to post the same thing..

sugaMAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiquilla_loca
gorgeous! congrats!
what kind of competition were you in?

it was a tahitian dance competition, i dance for a polynesian group ! =)

sugaMAMA

Quote:
Originally Posted by n_c
Great looks, you nailed the second one
smiles.gif

What color do you use on your brows?

thank you =) i just use charcoal brown e/s on my brows

Latest posts