Warning: Awful Animal Cruelty

Kalico

This happened in my province. It is so heartbreaking, I can't believe anybody would even do such a thing. It makes me so, so, so angry and I wish nothing but horrific, evil things onto those boys.
cry.gif
I wish the animal abuse laws here were more strict.

I've been so upset all day since hearing about it...

blindpassion

Its kids who do stuff like that, that end up being very dangerous and sick individuals in their adult lives.
Rapists, sexual molesters, and murders can sometimes have a past of hurting small animals, it's how they get started when they are younger, or so I've heard.
I hope they go to jail for a very long time.
I live one province away from this, it makes me sad to think this happens in our country =(

k.a.t

I would just like to see them microwaved. They deserve it. It also angers me when people think, "it's just an animal, not like it's a human being or anything" true, but that doesn't mean that they can't feel pain and suffering. Individuals like this disgust me.

athena123

These kids are seriously misguided and without some kind of intervention, they'll grow up to be seriously twisted adults. They need some therapy, counseling and most of all, a consciousness to know that causing this kind of harm to animals is so wrong. Kids like this often graduate to hurting humans. It's so sad to see this happen, both to the animals, the kids and parents involved. I feel really sad for the parents.

Mabelle

Any word on what happened to those psychopaths?
I remember my mom telling me about this last year. I was on the verge of vomiting all day, and couldnt use a microwave or eat meat for a couple of days.

I don;t normally suport the death penalty, but i do in the cases of sexual predators and cases of animal cruelty such as this. I believe an animals life is worth just as much as anyone elses.

Rennah

I think these kids should go to jail, for sure... they don't deserve the death penalty, though, because they did not take another human's life.

stronqerx

Crap like this makes me so angry. I don't understand why people are so evil, especially with animals. Wth could that poor cat have done to them for them to do that?!? NOTHING.

reesesilverstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by stronqerx
Crap like this makes me so angry. I don't understand why people are so evil, especially with animals. Wth could that poor cat have done to them for them to do that?!? NOTHING.

People are getting more and more evil period. Whether it's animals or another human being. I'm sure that after the cat, if nothing happens those boys would only graduate to a highter level of torture and death for some other being... It's so sick... But with all the violence that they are privy to, of course life has no value for them. Again, I ask, what are parents teaching their children?

Willa

Awwww I had to tell you what happened to me yesterday morning

I walk every morning to go to my job, anyway, there this man with his dog, it's 8am, and he seems in a rush. I pulled the leash so hard that the poor dog slipped on the ice and felt on it's back
ssad.gif

The man pulled again, harder and kept on walking and the dog wasnt abble to walk well!!!

I screamed at him, I was sooooooo mad!!!
angry.gif
angry.gif

He said : quit bottering me, you're annoying

What the fuck... why do you have a dog if you're this impatient!

Mabelle

thank you for sticking up for animals ^ you get a big virtual hug. Just thinking about that asshole, i want to hunt him down and hit him in the knees with a metal shovel.

what i dont understand is that people seem to be getting crueler and crueler,yet they get less punishment and more rights.

I seem to remember hearing (that in this case) the evil little sons of bitches would get a slap on the wrist cause they were minors. Anyone that does something like this should have NO rights at all.

blindpassion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Willa
Awwww I had to tell you what happened to me yesterday morning

I walk every morning to go to my job, anyway, there this man with his dog, it's 8am, and he seems in a rush. I pulled the leash so hard that the poor dog slipped on the ice and felt on it's back
ssad.gif

The man pulled again, harder and kept on walking and the dog wasnt abble to walk well!!!

I screamed at him, I was sooooooo mad!!!
angry.gif
angry.gif

He said : quit bottering me, you're annoying

What the fuck... why do you have a dog if you're this impatient!

omg!!! :'(

good for you for saying something!

crystalclear

As the proud owner of a cat, I'd kick the living hell out of anyone who harms any animal, and I don't get why there arent tougher penalties in most countries. Recently there was a case where some scumbag has abused his pets so badly they had to be put to sleep and He only got a fine and banned form keeping a pet for 7 years. 1) that would only work if he tried to get an animal from the RSPCA or something and 2) He should be banned for life and I would have imposed some jail time, perhaps he'd learn about fear and pain there and be less inclined to inflict it on poor defenceless animals. These "people" make me sick and I bet there is a correlation between animal cruelty and cruelty to children (both vulnerable and need protected neither have a voice and the laws of protection are completely inadequet for both)

aleksis210

Just thought I'd point out that it always seems to be young boys who do this stuff...not trying to spark a new debate, but seriously... little boys are crazy lol

Latest posts