Waternymph e/s--sold out

laurenmo88

wow im so glad i bought it - i was really second guessing if i needed it since i kind of hate color on my eyes...all color ( i know that sounds pretty weird lol ) but i got it, and wore it today - SUCH A BEAUTIFUL SHADE to everyone who got it, scooore!!!

pinkfeet

My counter had everything sunday and still 2 of the sweetie cakes pigments...they might get more in later.

Mine sold out and then got more in later of other collections.

Shimmer

I bought it tonight.
smiles.gif

roxybc

Quote:
Originally Posted by luckyme
I am surprised this one took so long!

Me too, I thought it would be the first to go..............

eco

my counter hasn't sold out of any of the Lure yet.... however when i was there yesterday they told me they only got 10 of the Haunting fluid lines, and many more of the other 2 colors. The confusing thing is the haunting is sold out on the website but it doesn't have the triangle od death? i bought haunting since it sold out so quick i was afraid i would really want it if i missed it. The MA told me it was LE, though.

i skipped waternymph since i have tease n teal. i did buy aquavert, sea myth, and mancatcher. i love them soo much! i used tease n teal with them and it did look just like waternymph in my opinion.

glittergoddess27

Yeah I am kinda glad I got mine too,.. I think Teasin teal looks just a bit darker,.. or maybe I should say less shimmery? Kinda like the difference between Belle A and Freshwater,.. one just seems to have the tiniest bit more of luminescence (not a shade difference but the "glowy" factor) to it,...

Latest posts