/wave long time no Specktra

Raerae

So I've been in a Mulch + Carbon + Shroom rut for a few years now. Probably partly due to being in a stable relationship for the last few years, i got lazy with my eyes lol. So this past weekend with the summer heat I reached into my poor neglected drawer of M.A.C. shadows and dusted off one of my all time favs, Shimmermoss! I guess I just needed some fun in my makeup to start this summer, which had sadly turned into a routine of the same color combo's. It made me remember all the fun my makeup gave me when I was really into colors and collections, and also reminded me of this little corner of the web that I had once spent so much of my time. So many new faces. Glad to see there are still many familiar ones. I hope everyone has been well over the last few years. Specktra as a site has grown and changed a lot. The new look is great btw, you've been busy :)

xoxo

LMD84

So I've been in a Mulch + Carbon + Shroom rut for a few years now. Probably partly due to being in a stable relationship for the last few years, i got lazy with my eyes lol. So this past weekend with the summer heat I reached into my poor neglected drawer of M.A.C. shadows and dusted off one of my all time favs, Shimmermoss! I guess I just needed some fun in my makeup to start this summer, which had sadly turned into a routine of the same color combo's. It made me remember all the fun my makeup gave me when I was really into colors and collections, and also reminded me of this little corner of the web that I had once spent so much of my time. So many new faces. Glad to see there are still many familiar ones. I hope everyone has been well over the last few years. Specktra as a site has grown and changed a lot. The new look is great btw, you've been busy :)

xoxo
hey!! welcome back! and yeah i know what it is like to get stuck in a make up rut like that - shimmermoss is a beautiful shadow so i hope you have fun experimenting with it again! can't go wrong with a teal right?! :)

Latest posts