Well, MAC lasts, I'll give it that

Piaqua

So yesterday I was fully done up (see the I look like a playboy bunny thread for reference). After having it on for 8 hours, it hadn't budged. Then I talked with an ex boyfriend. Needless to say, it did not end well. I was bawling! Guess what, My make-up was nearly perfect! I was amazed. I mean, I knew MAC was good, but to last through 8 hours and a crying session, thats amazing in my book. One more reason to love MAC,
winks.gif

th_worship.gif

sandyisntcool

lol, yeah that happened to me yesterday.. i had my MU all done and i had a huge crying session with the boy and it still looked as if i had just done my MU.

gotta love mac. <3

user2

Babe, believe me MAC is awesome!!
I jumped in a lake last summer with full makeup on and nothing came off!!!!

Cool Kitten

that's why i avoid meeting with my ex-husband at all costs no matter how hard he tries...It never ends well for me, and i won't give him the satisfaction of seeing me cry
winks.gif

Anyway, yep, MAC has amazing staying power!

asnbrb

I've run quite a distance in pouring ran and while I looked like a drowned cat, at least my makeup looked pretty damn good.

dirtygirl

I learned this little beauty the first time I wore MAC clubbing. I sweat so badly, but my make-up looked phenom (well my eyes anyway... i admit my skin was pretty shiney hehe).

laceymeow

this reminds me how my mom used to say mac was a waste of money and no better than drugstore stuff... then one night she finally agreed to let me do her eyes for a night out with my dad (just dinner & movies). well, she was so tired when they got home she forgot to take her makeup off and she was finally convinced how great mac is when she saw that her eyeshadow & liner was still on perfectly.
greengrin.gif

nakobear

Do you ladies use some sort of base or anything when applying yoru e/s? I have naturally oily lids and nothing, and I mean nothing will last all day on me. It'll still be there at the end of the day, but it looks muted and isn't as perfect looking as when I put it on in the morning.

Piaqua

I use paints... they work like a charm for me. If I dont, even MAC shadow creases on me after a few hours. CCBs work too, but paints last the longest for me. Oh, and my holy grail for everything is fix+... I spray it on my eyelids after I've applied all my makeup, and I swear it helps. Could just be because I'm so in love with fix+ though
lol.gif