Were the twist up lip liners LE?

Sushi_Flower

I thought they were permenant but there is no sign of them at my counter anymore since they came out. Wish i got one while i could now!

Winthrop44

Do you mean the ones that were released with Culturebloom? I believe they're permanent and they're all currently available on the MAC web site. I just ordered Summerfruit the other day. I have Sublime culture and like it alot.

Sushi_Flower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Winthrop44
Do you mean the ones that were released with Culturebloom? I believe they're permanent and they're all currently available on the MAC web site. I just ordered Summerfruit the other day. I have Sublime culture and like it alot.

No i mean the twist up ones that came out with the Amplified collection in October/November.
Well i've seen the regular lipliners in the jars as usual but these seem to have disappeared since they first came out, i haven't asked though so they may be around..but i really haven't seen them all these months.

So they definetly weren't LE then?

nakobear

My counter still has the twist up ones. Maybe some of the shades were LE, but I think they have permanent shades though

mspixieears

Cremestick liners? I was under the impression they were permanent. MAC used to have some other, older ones, but that was eons ago, and they're not the ones you're referring to, I don't think.

Latest posts