Westman Atelier

Mac-Guy

My Gift Box arrived on Friday and I love everything. I especially love mixing the nude and port lip colors together. Thanks for talking me into it!

Try the aubergine as a stain and the red as a stain under the nude. On my lips it transforms into a nudey pink. I'm so happy that I use all the colors.

And yes, Port and Nude are so beautiful together. MLBB

Winthrop44

Try the aubergine as a stain and the red as a stain under the nude. On my lips it transforms into a nudey pink. I'm so happy that I use all the colors.

And yes, Port and Nude are so beautiful together. MLBB

I'll give that a try. A friend of mine also likes port + nude + red on top to makea rosy pink. It's a very versatile palette!

Mac-Guy

I'll give that a try. A friend of mine also likes port + nude + red on top to makea rosy pink. It's a very versatile palette!
Yes, when you start experimenting with the palette, it is so much fun.

Have you tried it as a cream blush?

JerseyGirl

The eyelid singles are available now but only through instagram shop! I think they said they were available through the weekend. They had tabac and champagne.

JerseyGirl

The two singles are now available. And I may have ordered the mini cosmetic case and I may have received it already. :bonk: It’s def pretty small, quality is nice. I’m not sure it’s with the price, I’ll use it for a while and give an update.

Mac-Guy

The two singles are now available. And I may have ordered the mini cosmetic case and I may have received it already. :bonk: It’s def pretty small, quality is nice. I’m not sure it’s with the price, I’ll use it for a while and give an update.

I also got both singles as I was running low on tobacco and I did not have the other one yet.

Please give an update on the case.

Latest posts