• We are currently in the process of rebuilding user permissions. If you find you cannot access something you've normally been able to, please wait until the rebuild process is completed (this message will be removed when it's completed).

Wet and Wild Color Icon Eyeliner

divineflygirl

Overall rating: 5
Price value: 5
Packaging quality: 4
Buy again? Definitely!

I am absolutely on a WnW kick after discovering the Color Icon palettes! These pencils are lovely and priced magnificiently! I bought them in purple, black black, amethyst, deep blue, olive, and characoal. According to their website there are twelve different pencils. I think they are amazingly creamy. When I swatched them, they just glided on. The only one that seemed to pull a bit was the deep blue, but that might have just been me. The staying power is a bit mediocre, but for the price, I'm okay with that. I have only used the charcoal color and setting it with a bit of e/s has garnered the best lasting power for me.

The only thing that I do not like are the length of the pencils. I know..that's weird, because you get more product because of the length, but I prefer a pencil about half their sizes for better control. All in all, I will definitely purchase again and recommend the product.