wet2straight?

scrapbookromance

where can you buy the thinner wet2straight straightener? its by Remmington. I tried looking it up online but the product webpage didn't say places that you could buy it, unless I'm totally missing it
hmm.gif

juli

Bed Bath and Beyond carries it. I bought mine there long time ago. Linens and Things as well.
smiles.gif

scrapbookromance

Quote:
Originally Posted by juli
Bed Bath and Beyond carries it. I bought mine there long time ago. Linens and Things as well.
smiles.gif

ooh how convienient -I have both only a few miles from me! ha I had no idea - thanks so much!!
wavey.gif

Selene

I bought one from Bed, Bath and Beyond a while ago, but I really wouldn't recommend it. I returned it within a few days; good thing I kept the receipt. It was not effective at all; did not do much to straighten my hair. Also, straightening wet hair causes a lot of damage.

I would recommend that you get a different flat iron. The MaxiGlide (which is also sold at Bed, Bath and Beyond) is pretty good. It gets very hot, though; be careful with the higher heat settings. (I don't use anything above 4 [the lowest is 1, the highest is 10] for my thick, slightly wavy hair). Good luck!

CincyFan

Quote:
Originally Posted by GammaGirl
I bought one from Bed, Bath and Beyond a while ago, but I really wouldn't recommend it. I returned it within a few days; good thing I kept the receipt. It was not effective at all; did not do much to straighten my hair. Also, straightening wet hair causes a lot of damage.

I would recommend that you get a different flat iron. The MaxiGlide (which is also sold at Bed, Bath and Beyond) is pretty good. It gets very hot, though; be careful with the higher heat settings. (I don't use anything above 4 [the lowest is 1, the highest is 10] for my thick, slightly wavy hair). Good luck!

I couldn't agree more. Flat ironing wet hair is so damaging. It used to take me forever to dry and flat iron my hair until I got a good dryer. It cut my drying time by more than half and I need less ironing when I'm done. I'd suggest you take that route before getting a wet/dry iron.

saraa_b

wet2straight worked great with my hair... I waited until it was kind of dry but still a little damp and then I would straighten it...

juli

Quote:
Originally Posted by saraa_b
wet2straight worked great with my hair... I waited until it was kind of dry but still a little damp and then I would straighten it...

yup yup! Thats what I do. I love it! I sorta wait till my hair dries abit then use it to straighten it. It takse about 5 to 10 minutes! (& I have long hair)

MxAxC-_ATTACK

like someone said before, flat ironing your hair while it is wet or even damp is very very damaging, you know the sizzle you hear when your hair is slightly damp will curling or ironing it... yeah thats a noise you shouldnt hear

scrapbookromance

so I stopped at Bed Bath & Beyond yesterday and they only had the 2" straightener. passed on that though - I'll only be straightening my bangs and around my face so the 1" is more than sufficient. may have to make a run to target (thanks plkitten13)

I think I'm going to hold out on getting it though until I get my hair cut again next week. I'll check with my stylist lady and see what she reccomends. and this garnier fructise straightening serum stuff is doing more than I expected so I may not even need the straightener after all

Latest posts