What BLM blush will look good on us?

Indian Barbie

I really want one but what will look the best on our skin tones?

also other BLM reccomendations for my skin tone.

Macnarsandlove

fab is a must have that blush gives the prettiest flush. i like smile from icon better as a pink blush instead of dont be shy

MAC_Pixie04

Quote:
Originally Posted by smith130
how do you use beauty burst? as a blush or shadow?^^^^

mainly as a shadow, but i used it to contour the other day and it worked pretty well...i prefer my Metal Rock MSF though.

Indian Barbie

can someone post a pic wearing some BLM here please... I wanna see what it looks like on us extra exotic women LOL

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by ebonyannette
^ Yes me too!

What exactly are the Beauty Powders, are they just for the light skinned peepz?

Blushbaby

I'm an NC45 and totally confused as to which shades I should be looking at. I don't have time to get to a MAC counter and will be ordering online.

Any recs?

maven821

I'm NC43 - NC45 and here's my MAC Barbie Modern Ms. pic.

pict2758ri5.jpg

Fab is a pretty blush. But it's just not a shade I like to wear so I swapped it away. I think I'm regretting it.
ssad.gif
I used Beautyburst on my brows just for the look, but would probably not use it again unless I have some red in my hair.

Indian Barbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blushbaby
I'm an NC45 and totally confused as to which shades I should be looking at. I don't have time to get to a MAC counter and will be ordering online.

Any recs?

FAB is the best one, it's a real natural pink colour on us. I bought it last week.

maven821

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
What exactly are the Beauty Powders, are they just for the light skinned peepz?[/quote]

I'm still trying to figure this out too! Hmmm...

...and Maven821 you are so gorgeous!

Thanks.
smiles.gif

I had Pearl Sunshine BP and at first I thought it gave a nice subtle glow of warmth, but that was just wishful thinking.
rofl.gif
It was actually a barely there sheen that I think made me look ashy. I don't think it's worth anything for darker skintones.

Ms. Z

Quote:
Originally Posted by maven821
I'm NC43 - NC45 and here's my MAC Barbie Modern Ms. pic.

Fab is a pretty blush. But it's just not a shade I like to wear so I swapped it away. I think I'm regretting it.
ssad.gif
I used Beautyburst on my brows just for the look, but would probably not use it again unless I have some red in my hair.

Fab looks great on you in this picture.

juicyaddict

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indian Barbie
I bought the BPs in the end and they are awesome. Fab Blush looks cool on me too

Which BPs did you buy? Did you use the BLM shadows in this pic?

Latest posts