What does Swap mean??

fafinette21

lol to exchange for, same as in real life!
winks.gif

Kayteuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
you basically swap one of your products for someone elses

Lol your not meant to use the word to explain the meaning of it, GCSE english =P
In general, the exchange of one asset or liability for a similar asset or liability for the purpose of lengthening or shortening maturities, or raising or lowering coupon rates, to maximize revenue or minimize financing costs.

In basic
The exchange of one item for another by a set number of people.

lara

Exchanging item for item with someone without entering money into your agreement.

xxManBeaterxx

Wowza got some complicated answers but they are all right. Heres an example of makeup swapping.

Its like lets say you have an eyeshadow that you regret buying, so you post the eyeshadow up on a website and say you write that the eyeshadow is up for swap. And lets say this lady messages you saying i want your eyeshadow in exchange for my lipstick (And its an lipstick you wouldnt mind having). Then you agree to swap an eyeshadow for a lipstick, most people like to swap for an item thats simliar in value. And you can do multiple items as well.

glam8babe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kayteuk
Lol your not meant to use the word to explain the meaning of it, GCSE english =P
In general, the exchange of one asset or liability for a similar asset or liability for the purpose of lengthening or shortening maturities, or raising or lowering coupon rates, to maximize revenue or minimize financing costs.

In basic
The exchange of one item for another by a set number of people.

well i wouldnt use those words in everyday language
th_dunno.gif

Latest posts