What food or snack get you every time?

LRG

Quote:
Originally Posted by fafinette21
Can't forget funnel cakes and tiny tom's (tim's?) donuts from canada's wonderland.

MMM Wonderland funnel cake... i always say that's the only reason i go to wonderland. well this year i went to also ride behemoth. love it!!!

but wow this is hard.. there's too much.. !! .. but the main ones are probably: fries, a lot of deep fried foods, sushi, fresh chocolate chip cookies, vanilla cake. i've luckily weaned myself off Coke... but that used to be a big one for me too.

n_c

Quote:
Originally Posted by sharkbytes
Sushi! I'm an absolute hog with sushi, I can't even stop myself.

Same here...cant get enough
drools.gif

serendipityii

Oh man, this thread made me crave everything.

Savory: nachos (the real deal, I looooooove pico on mine), onion rings (not beer-battered), fried chicken, crusty bread, homemade chips from a local restaurant with ranch dressing, dim sum, McDonald's breakfast menu ...
Sweet: mint ice cream with brownie chunks, sour patch kids, Godiva milk chocolate, Corn Pops, Honeycomb, baked custard buns from Chinese restaurants/bakeries, Dairy Queen softserve (most softserves, actually)...

euphrosyne_rose

The other thing I forgot... mint chocolate. Especially the ice cream. My best friend and I made mint chocolate brownies a while back and they were enough to make your eyes roll back into your head.
drools.gif

Kuuipo

I can say no to pretty much everything. I haven't said yes to ice cream since 1989, and I get dry heaves passing fast food places. I snack on dill pickles if I want something salty. I never eat sweets or fatty food, but if someone leaves a Hershey kiss on the conference room table and doesn't claim it by the end of the day, its mine.

Ms. Z

Savory: Almonds, Popeye’s Fried Chicken, Onion rings, Ruffles potato chips
Sweet: Haagan Daz Butter Pecan, Almond M & M’s, Twizzlers, Pepsi

Pushpa

i cant even lie i've had 4 deep and delicious chocolate cakes over the last week :S

salty: omg so many salt and vinegar chips, popcorn, corn chips and salsa and guac and melted cheese with ground turkey (this is my regular snack), just so many i cant even think

sweet: DQ
greengrin.gif
n e and every type of cake, and lots of indian treats

best topic every im getting snackish as i type

animecute

Caesar salad mmm but the thing that sucks is even salads are getting unhealthy nowadays lol. I love to eat raw carrots, tomatoes, and cucumbers with ranch dip. Yummy =D

And that yummy soup from White Spot. It was beef vege or something. So much better than the canned soup.

Mashed potatoes with real potatoes (not those yucky instant ones) with lots of gravvy.

Salmon filet and New York Steak. yummy.

Ooh and sashimi with a lot of pickled ginger and a bit of wasabi with some green tea to wash it down. lol I am so picky because if it isn't fresh I won't like it (I can taste freshness
yes.gif
). I like to buy those party platters at sushi places and eat it all by myself. The next day I feel so energized too! =D

Oh and DQ cakes and lays bbq chips. Nothing quite like them! I think their bbq chips have a bit of sugar in them hehe XD

Simply Elegant

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
Do you Olive lovers like Muffuletta salad ???? YUMMO it makes the best sandwiches.

And we buy cans of olives weekly to fight over .... lol All three of us will sit and eat them alone lol.

Haven't tried it or heard of it but I'm going to.

mtrimier

hot white rice with nori goma on it
onigiri. all types. by the end of the week i was in Tokyo, the 7-11 people knew me.
smiles.gif

sushi
sashimi
ginger (fresh, candied and pickled)
pickles
anchovy stuffed olives
sour punch straws
prosciutto
blue cheese
hot wings
carrots
Duke's mayonnaise
rice crackers
green mango with salt, pepper and vinegar
chocolate shakes
nerds

man, it would have been easier to just ask what i wouldn't eat!
tong.gif
Everything is pretty much fair game.

k.a.t

^ love popcorn chicken
tong.gif

I can never, ever say no to those kinder chocolate mini bars YUM. (i eat the whole pack in 1 go)

PolyphonicLove

feta cheese, sharp cheddar, olives, gherkins, tortilla chips, doritos, soyjoy [mango coconut], almonds, trail mix, lays potato chips [sometimes I'll add hot sauce, num], nutrigrain bars, frosted mini wheats [great on the go, and keep you full].

for drinks, I really like starbucks bottled coffees [mocha], and rockstars [keep me up during class]. then to keep hydrated I'll drink some flavoured water.
yes.gif

Pinkcaviar

This thread just gets me hungry reading it!

My faves;

-Grilled cheese with pickles
- McDonald's Fries (only when they're fresh!)
- New York Fries' Poutine
- A slice of warm and gooey (but not oily) Pepperoni Pizza
- BBQ Hot Dog with Cheese
- Crackers and Cheese

yodagirl

Baked Ruffles, Reese's Peanut Butter Cup ice cream (YUMMMY), black olives, and Burger King onion rings...I'm getting hungry just typing this lol
drools.gif

animecute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pinkcaviar
This thread just gets me hungry reading it!

My faves;

-Grilled cheese with pickles
- McDonald's Fries (only when they're fresh!)
- New York Fries' Poutine
- A slice of warm and gooey (but not oily) Pepperoni Pizza
- BBQ Hot Dog with Cheese
- Crackers and Cheese

lawl it was my first time eating New York Fries poutine and I had a large or something. Gosh it was awful and extremely salty! (I think it was too much for me) lol
th_LMAO.gif