what is your most used MAC Mineralize Skinfinish?

prettygirl

I knew I read this somewhere! So I was at my MAC counter today, and I was looking in the drawer w/ the MA looking for HC MSF's when in the corner of my eye I saw "Lightscapade".. and I was like

ME "heyyyy... I think this is really popular..."

MA: "it's really light".. *she was just kinda like brushing it off like it's not all that..* lol..

I saw like I think 7 of them! Just in the drawer.. chillin...

I think I'm going to go back and pick one up and see what all the hype is about :)!

Do you guys think it would look good on asian skin tone?

Fiberluver

I knew I read this somewhere! So I was at my MAC counter today, and I was looking in the drawer w/ the MA looking for HC MSF's when in the corner of my eye I saw "Lightscapade".. and I was like

MA: "it's really light".. *she was just kinda like brushing it off like it's not all that..* lol..

I think I'm going to go back and pick one up and see what all the hype is about :)!

If they have a tester you should give it a whirl. You can use it as a highlighter on cheekbones, under eyebrow, cupid's peak, as a shadow, etc.

prettygirl

If they have a tester you should give it a whirl. You can use it as a highlighter on cheekbones, under eyebrow, cupid's peak, as a shadow, etc.
Thanks love! I will probably just pick out the prettiest one. Every time I go to the mall, I am make-up-less.. lol.. not a single bit of make up.. so I'm always looking like crap.

anne082

Lightscapade MSF is a beautiful product! I got mine with the new release ,to be honest that I bought it because it looks so pretty in the pan.
maybe because I'm more tan I don't see a big difference but I really like the lightscapade as a highlighter. I'm an NC30-37

Shellcat

Warm Blend, Petticoat(grabbed a BU so I am using this one more) and By Candlelight for me.

Using my Warm Blend more as well, since my sweetie Pixie found me a BU!

Skov780

And my Redhead is probably about half used up.  We've got to find things to replace them with! 
I know it is not an msf, but i find that cool magically liquid powder in honey rose gives me a sheen comparable to by candlelight. Have you tried that?

ChosenOne

Have you tried that?
I've never actually bought a magically cool liquid powder, only because I find loose powders can be so messy to use. Now that you've got me thinking about it though, I have no problem using pigments because I pour out a small amount of product and dip into the smaller amount with my brush to apply. I bet if I did the same with the MCLP, it would work much more nicely (be much less messy). I just might try that! Thanks for the thought.

elmundodemary

Looove the MSFs. My most used is By candelight. I used to reach a lot for Redhead but now I'm saving it, it's definitely my fave.