What is your "OH MAN! I SHOULD HAVE GOT THAT?!" item?

missmolliecule

everything fafi. EVERYTHING! i don't know how i let myself not get anything. i mean, i'm equally obsessed with hk, and i didn't get anything from that collection cause i knew i didn't have the money. but ugh.. WTF!?

iShadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmolliecule
everything fafi. EVERYTHING! i don't know how i let myself not get anything. i mean, i'm equally obsessed with hk, and i didn't get anything from that collection cause i knew i didn't have the money. but ugh.. WTF!?

If you're ever "up north..ish" or on 94W, check out the CCO in Albertville.
We've still got Rollickin, both Fafi quads, lipsticks and glosses and two of those silly figurine things.

TISH1124

The thing about Stray Grey p/p...It wasn't even grey at all it was like a Taupey brown color...So wasn't worth it IMO...The Stila Grey smudgepot is a true grey

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by missmolliecule

I feel you because now I want every paint pot to Fafi yet when it was there I only bought Rollickin'. Perky, Cash Flow, Nice Vice, Girl Friendly and Layin' Low...all of the remaining ones. XD

I find myself going back and buying items I really felt I missed out on as I go....eyeshadows, holiday sets or just random things in general. Comical laugh but I buy eyeshadows I have no business buying anyways....sisters regularly visit and I make them guinea pigs.

There's a ton of other items too so it's not just you....and it costs a lot more a year later to buy them then when they're released in some cases....must start budgeting when something catches my eye. I saw the thread for Holiday 09 and am already having small orgasms without even a pic. XD

blinkymei

cult of cherry quad... i think that was the name, the one with the red-ish eyeshadow and copper, and etc... I thought I was going to get one for my birthday but I got the tempting quad instead... oh well

blackbird

The Heatherette eyeshadow palettes.. GAH Heatherette was what really kicked my MAC addiction and they were all there looking at me and I didn't even get it, I didn't understand. LOL

bcsweetascandy

So I went through a spell for a year or two where I paid no attention to MAC, so I completely missed out on Heatherette and the Fafi collections. However, I did find both Fafi quads and Rollickin paintpot at a CCO in Maryland back in December. I also really wanted that Peppermint Patti nail polish and the Aquavert eyeshadow from the Sugar Sweet collection, but they sold out before I made it, and every counter in my area sold out :-(. And let's not forget about the Corn and Sharksin shadesticks, oh, and Comet Blue Dazzleglass!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by nichollecaren
the rose romance lipstains...gosh, I was so ignorant!

Seriously you should be so happy you did not get those little micro mini tubes of nothing...I promise you...you should be happy you skipped!

zosojacks

Hollywood Nights lipstick from Heatherette - I tried it on and LOVED it, and said I'd come back and B2M for it, but I only remembered when it was too late! GRR

NappyMACDiva3

Cash Flow, Nice Vice and Pharroh Paint pots, Spiced Chocolate Quad and the shadows from C-Shock. Either money was an issue at the time or I waited to get it too late. And sad to say I did not get the MAC Barbie when I had the chance.

panda0410

Everyone is so hung up on the Spiced Choc quad - seriously MOST dupeable quad EVER! I had two of those quads and traded one off, and also got rid of two of the shadows in the quad I kept as well. Not worth the $$ IMHO.