What kind of 'eye' look to go with NARS Schiap?

ashley8119

I did a search for this and all I came up with was Kitten e/s and black winged liner. That's my typical eye makeup look, so I wanted something a little bit different with NARS Schiap on the lips for my 21st birthday party. I considered the blue eyeliner look that Rihanna sported awhile back, but I could definitely use some other ideas!

I am NW15, brown eyes, dyed copper red hair for reference.

Thanks in advance!

Simply Elegant

I usually do a matte or mostly matte look. I sometimes do a cut crease with a matte purple with a matte pink on the lid or sub a dark brown like showstopper for the purple and use an ivory colour with that on the lid.

Mabelle

i like naked pigment all over the eye with something liek burnt burgundy or mufes 91 (i think?? its a dark red wine colour) in the crease, and a bit of a dark brown to deep the outer v and on the bottom lash line. pair with some not so dramatic falsies and voila!

Shadowy Lady

I do either:

- a warm neutral look (I like to pair warm eyes with cool lips). I may used All that Glitters, Expensive Pink and Bronze and line with black liner
- pink and purple eyes for dramatic affect, I like to used MUFE shades in #26 and #92
- a matte neutral look with Blanc Type, Cork, Wedge, Espresso and Nars Bali e/s

DarkGlamourXO

You could do dark blackened navy blue winged liner with blue glitter liquid liner on top for a fun look. Or try dark brown with gold glitter. Keep ur shadow neutral and shimmery like All That Glitters and Romp. And add some sexy dramatic lashes for sure!

lvgz

happy birthday! im turning 21 in a few weeks..
smiles.gif

i think a brown smokey eye with the lipstick would be amazing. brown is still neutral enough to not look too overdone.

lvgz

also try some gold accent-- goldish toned highlighter on browbone and inner tear duct like vanilla pigment. will make your brown eyes pop.

Caderas

If you want something a little more "I'M TURNING 21, BITCHES" look I'd do a really nice sunshine-yellow on the lid blended out with some yellow glitter on top with black winged liner and some nice lashes!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...d/9726711a.jpg

I know you're a NC15, but I'm NC20.. and I'd definitely rock it. (Probably will for my 21st in a couple months!!)
greengrin.gif
Have a great birthday!

Latest posts