What kind of movies you are looking forward to watch?

MarieLisa_Smile

I would love to go see "Step Up" and "World Trade Center".
th_wiggle2.gif

SChotgurrl

Me and a few of my dancer friends are gonna see Step Up next weekend
smiles.gif
I always LOVE movies like that...guess it just MIGHT have somethin to do with me bein a dance major...LOL! I also plan on seeing Pulse w/my brother cuz he is my scary movie partner 4 life
smiles.gif

MarieLisa_Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by SChotgurrl
Me and a few of my dancer friends are gonna see Step Up next weekend
smiles.gif
I always LOVE movies like that...guess it just MIGHT have somethin to do with me bein a dance major...LOL! I also plan on seeing Pulse w/my brother cuz he is my scary movie partner 4 life
smiles.gif

Yeah! Dancing movies make me wanna get up and dance, but then i don't know how to dance hahaha... sad huh? I LOVE SCARY MOVIES!!!!!!! I barely get scared, but sometimes I do I just sit back and laugh my ass off hehehehe
lmao.gif

ExquisiteImages

It's been three months since I've been to the movies haha. I don't even know any movies that are out or are soon to come out. I've only heard about "Step Up" so I'm looking forward to watching that also since I've planned to go to the movies soon with my man.

Jaim

My boyfriend is so excited for Snakes On A Plane. Haha. I'm not looking forward to anything at the moment!

x20Deepx

I am SO freakin' excited for Snakes on a Plane and for Borat: Cultural Learnings of America for Make Benefit Glorious Nation of Kazakhstan.

I don't think I'm gonna watch World Trade Center. I used to think that I was such a hard ass, but everytime I see the preview, I start to tear up.
ssad.gif
I know too many people who lost family members there.

Latest posts