What Mac products do you wish you didn't rush buy..

Jennifer Mcfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by eyeshadowfreak
TOTALLY have to agree with you on Pink Papillion. Also Courtly l/s, Madame B l/s, Moonstone l/g, Hepcat e/s, Hipnotique e/s, Elite e/s, Little Minx e/s, Frostlight f/l, Brassy f/l, Bloomsberry/Tigerlily blush duo, and I think that covers all of it!

Have you tried frostlite as a base...it works great! it also is a pretty highlight color too. Just a suggestion so it doesn't just sit in your collection.

user4

Quote:
Originally Posted by trishee03
I probably shouldn't have bought Living Pink...I never use it.

im gonna have to go with this one... and little minx... i like the colors but im not much of a pink wearer... and the purple is pretty, but i have issues working purples into my look... unless its a darker purple...

Ms. Z

The eye shadows Aria, Juiced & Lucky Green & the lipstick Bare Venus don't work for me, they make me look sickly. I could definitely wear these if I want to look like a Zombie on Halloween.

shhshakedown

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannyn
I think Prose & Fancy eyeshadow that came out with D'Bohemia.

I thought everything was going to be sold out soon so I bought it in a rush.

When I tried on the eyeshadow it didn't work for me.

I agree... I HATE prose & fancy

Ms. Z

OK, two more, I changed my mind about Crystal Avalanche, it's hard to apply (but I'm going to keep trying since I didn't return it) plus a MAC MUA (not the one that sold it to me) told me that it does nothing for me. Also I find that its very similar to the white shade in the Teal Holiday Palette (which I also own).

The other is Parfait Amour, it might be too blue for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZLoves2Shop
The eye shadows Aria, Juiced & Lucky Green & the lipstick Bare Venus don't work for me, they make me look sickly. I could definitely wear these if I want to look like a Zombie on Halloween.

aziajs

I would say....

Oyster Girl - it looked great on a friend but was basically clear gloss on me.

Terra - I look like a zombie

I know there are a couple more but I can't think of what.

72Cosmo

The magenta cool eye palette. I've tried 3 or 4 times to make this palette work for me. I hate the lustres and this palette doesn't seem to blend well. I'm returning it.

bluegrassbabe

Pearlizer, I bought hundred degrees when it first came out. When I first applied it, it looked smooth and sparkly, very pretty. 2 hours later I looked like a disco ball. I have seen others look lovely wearing it. It may just be my wicked dry skin. I can't get away with much shimmer on the face.

PhonyBaloney500

Last year's lilac MAC e/s pallette (the purple colors--they all suck basically )
D'Bohemia e/s
Blue pigment--I'm still trying to figure out how to make this work
Starting to regret Metal Rock....is it too glittery for me? Hmm!

professionaltart

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne
Curiosi-Tease lippie instead of getting two of Entwined.

i think i will wear it - eventually...

ohh i really love this lipstick!

i really really HATE parfait amour, paradisco and sushi flower. gross.

Demosthenes

I hated Jasmine! It made me look so jaundiced. I also dislike the Adorn Shimmersouffles. Oh, and any Pro long wear (old formula) colors (not a rush buy, but still a huge regret).

Shawna

Just coming back to say that as much as I disliked the pearlizers from Belle Azure, I freaking love the new ones. The ever opal one is just so damn gorgeous. It is my favorite purple shade ever. On to ones I should have passed on...........I really dislike my glitter liners. I bought them last year and what a waste. The glitter does not come out like it should and I only get one or two pieces of glitter with each swipe. Then, because I have put on so many layers to get it to show up, the liner dries out and flakes off. I have recently discovered some cheap drugstore liners by Splash Cosmetics and these rock. Lots of glitter, and they stay put forever. At $6 canadian as opposed to $18.50, a much better deal. Oh yeah, the tube is twice the size of the MAC one. Sorry MAC, maybe you can figure out a way to get more glitter with each swipe.