What MAC should i get??

lovemetodeath

I'm planning a big haul next month and still unsure what to get. I will have about 100 GBP to spend

I know for definate i am getting bare canvas paint and glitz and blitz fluidline, but everything else I'm unsure about.

Common sense tells me to get foundation, powder, concealer etc. but my other side is telling me to go for pretty things like the well plumed quad and some lippies and that i can make do with my select spf15 for now and my drugstore concealer and powder
rofl.gif

I have just bought a set of 20 piggie samples so i will have loads of new eye colours to play with soon if i do decide to go for the foundation etc.

What do you think????

Thanks

ebonyannette

Hmm, It depends, if your happy with the foundation you have you really dont need anymore. I am waiting for Studio Mist to come out next months so I havent bought SFF yet I just keep getting samples (which last me for like 3 weeks). So when you go in just get a sample of whatever else you want to try, then you can see if you like it and its worth the change from what you have.

I personally would get shadows and lip products and maybe 1 blush.
The take wing pallet looks really nice, if you LOVE those colors then go for it, but if you want to mix it up get maybe Amber Lights, Moons reflection, Shimmermoss, or Aquadisiac just to throw some variety in there so you can play around more.

So a couple of lippies a pallet a few extra shadows and some samples sound like a good haul to me
smiles.gif

lovemetodeath

sounds like a good plan. I can manage with my select spf for now because i do have some other foundations i can use for when i need heavier coverage. My select is actually in NC25 which is fine now because i still have some colour from summer but once the Scottish weather comes I'll be needing NC20 no doubt so maybe getting new foundation later is a better idea

Think I'll look at both quads, a few extra shadows ( i fancy satin taupe, mulch and sumptious olive) a lippie, lipglass, a paint and a fluidline plus the fix+, sounds expensive!!!!!

liquidsirenhoney

see i always end up getting lippies, piggies and e/s, i always tend to wait on foundation.....i would wait a bit til the new sets come out so you can get a few e/s or lippies in one shot.

lovemetodeath

Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidsirenhoney
see i always end up getting lippies, piggies and e/s, i always tend to wait on foundatiion.....i would wiat a bit til the new sets come out so you can get a few e/s or lippies in one shot.

Have just been looking at the warm and cool eye pallettes and the brush sets and think I'm definatly going to have to have them for xmas. (Do you think i can manage to buy them and put them away until xmas???????) so i might just get a couple of bits when i go next week instead of a huge haul

Latest posts