What Mirror Are You Using?

BloopBloop

Random, i know.. but i just wanted to know if anyone here used lighted mirrors- and which brand/model.

I've been looking online at some mirrors and the Conair lighted mirrors pop up the most, but when i looked at reviews consumers raved at the mirror but complained that replacement bulbs were no where to be found and had to buy a whole new mirror. I want to be sure that I purchase a good mirror without regret.

Thanks in advance ladies

Septemba

Great thread, thanks for starting it!

I just use randoms around the house and usually sit out in the garden with a portable one so I'm not much help, but I thought I'd mention that I think the mirrors in the NARS compacts are fantastic! They're the best mirrors in my house!

BloopBloop

you're lucky u have a garden, you can get actual daylight to put on your makeup. I live in an apt and the sun barely gets in the place. I live with my family so when i take up the bathroom, i get constant knocks and interruptions.

KarlaKayM

Mine is from Walmart, Lighted and reg. and magnified......it was like $14....I love it!
yes.gif

L1LMAMAJ

I have been looking for one too. I saw some at Ulta but they seemed a bit expensive. I'm liking how the Walmart one sounds! So many people rave about lighted mirrors saying they'll never go back to a normal one. Haha I'll just have to see if it lives up to its hype.

anita22

Would be interested in hearing how people like the results they get applying makeup in front of their lighted mirrors.

Personally I always try and apply my makeup in natural light (or in whatever lighting it is mostly going to be seen in). But in the middle of winter that's not always possible as it's so dark outside in the morning.

anthgrl

I recently inherited a lighted/magnified mirror and I can't imagine how I managed to apply makeup without it without looking like a hot mess! I have no idea the brand or where it came from, so I can't be much help there, but I will say that having it makes it much easier for me to apply my makeup in the mornings, and I think the finished results look a lot better too. Obviously I check and touch up in natural light if I need to before I walk out the door.... Anyway, that's my two cents...
thmbup.gif

Latest posts