what shade am i in MAC's foundation got it ladies, thanks

chavezwifey

so i want to buy MAC's mineralized satinfinish SPF 15 foundation but i dont know what color i am ??? please help : also i order MSFN in medium dark but i'm not sure if it's going to be too dark for me or just blah on me... TIA
thmbup.gif

wifey806

Re: what shade am i in MAC's foundation??, pictures included..♥

everyone's probably going to tell you "we can't tell by pictures" and "go into the store to test" BUT...

obviously you want assistance, and really that's what we're here for -- supporting each other!
specktra_rocks.gif

do u have foundation on in that pic? I'm asking because your neck appears to have more yellow tones, and looks to be about NC45 (cuz obviously you want your face to blend into the neck). Your face in the pic however looks more rosey (pink) which is typical of drugstore foundations. If you are not wearing foundation/powder in the pic and choose to match that instead, then I'd pick an NW shade... NW40 or NW43 maybe??
th_dunno.gif
i hope that helps in some way!

chavezwifey

Re: what shade am i in MAC's foundation??, pictures included..♥

i'm going to get color match today at my local counter i just wanted to have a rough idea of what my shade would be .. the MA's at my counter are real bitches , so i wanted to have some sort of an idea .. and not go in their clueless .. thanks i just needed someone to tell me if i was in the NW and NC

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
everyone's probably going to tell you "we can't tell by pictures" and "go into the store to test" BUT...

obviously you want assistance, and really that's what we're here for -- supporting each other!
specktra_rocks.gif

do u have foundation on in that pic? I'm asking because your neck appears to have more yellow tones, and looks to be about NC45 (cuz obviously you want your face to blend into the neck). Your face in the pic however looks more rosey (pink) which is typical of drugstore foundations. If you are not wearing foundation/powder in the pic and choose to match that instead, then I'd pick an NW shade... NW40 or NW43 maybe??
th_dunno.gif
i hope that helps in some way!

Latest posts