What was the last movie you watched?

Cinfulgirl

Last movie I watched was Pirates of The Caribbean:On Stranger Tides. I enjoyed watching it, of course I like any Johnny Depp movies :)

ywill

In the last two days:
Chloe
Elvis & Annabelle
Hereafter
The Dilemma
Waiting for forever
My name is Khan

I just watched Bridesmaid on Thursday! It was super funny but sometimes I couldn't help but feel bad for the main character! Worth the money tho!

Shadowy Lady

i saw Pirates of Caribbean last too. I'm not a fan of Hollywood in general ( watch foreign and indie) so I stay away most of the time, I do like the Pirates series though

madeinbrklyn

I saw Bridesmaids on the weekend. It was pretty funny!
There was on girl on there that had me laughing every time she did or said something crazy.

LMD84

I saw Bridesmaids on the weekend. It was pretty funny!
There was on girl on there that had me laughing every time she did or said something crazy.
ooohh yes i saw a trailer for this and it looks so funny!

the last movie i saw was xmen :) i think it has been my favourite of the lot so far :)

LMD84

well you started with an awesome one!! i really like the second movie too :) enjoy watching them all!

kaliraksha

Last movie I saw in theaters was Bridesmaids. Last movie I saw at home was Grease... lol I was just in an Olivia Newton John mood.

rockin

Sunday morning, I actually found the time to watch a film before the kids got up. Once they get up, they either keep me busy or make too much noise for me to be able to watch a film - all I can hear are Youtube videos turned up so they can hear them over whatever I am trying to listen to !

I finally managed to watch ' Gypsy;, starring Natalie Wood. She was so beautiful

SweetJoy

I can't wait to see Harry Potter next weekend!

The last movie I watched was Babies. It's a documentary about 4 babies from Japan, the US, Mongolia and Namibia. It follows them from their first breath to their first step.

In a word: ADORBZ!

Latest posts