What's your Biggest MAC Regret?

midnightlouise

What do you wish you had gotten when it was out? (and are now kicking yourself over because you can't get it? lol!) For me that would be the Tempt Me Quad and the Diana 150 brush. What about you guys?

thegirlgotsoul

Backups of Parrot!
ssad.gif

user4

parrot period!!! its such a beautiful color... but i didnt get a chance to get it... *tear*

matthea

not snagging more tokyo rose cheek jelly (but it would orbably be all dried up by now) I LOVED that stuff!

Spam.n.Rice

Not buying meadowland from Madam B. (I didn't really understand about the whole l/e thing until I was going to buy my friend precocious l/g and found out it was d/c)
ssad.gif

glittergoddess27

Hey Spam.n.Rice,.. on maccosmetics online look up the Nordstroms in Indianapolis and give them a call they might still have a Meadowland. I havent been in like a month but when I went for Tailormade they still had 3 or 4 of them. You might get lucky. I just wish I would have gotten into MAC a lot sooner period. but in particular,.. I would have like the Chromezone series,...

Edited,.. nope sorry, just called the Nordies here and they just sold their last one about 2 weeks ago. But keep that in mind,.. we dont sell out of things here as fast as many of the major cities,.. and I will do CP's

user2

Definitely the Chromezone 3 palette! I adored Sugarwhite but I thought it was too pricey for me to but it at that time! It lay around at my counter for several months! And when i was ready to buy it, it wasn't there of course!!!

thegirlgotsoul

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim
Definitely the Chromezone 3 palette! I adored Sugarwhite but I thought it was too pricey for me to but it at that time! It lay around at my counter for several months! And when i was ready to buy it, it wasn't there of course!!!

Weird. I have that palette, and I've never used it. I thought at the time that I was in love with it, and had to have it, but now I'm not so sure.

SugarAsh182

I have Parrot, so that counts out the most popular one lol.

Hmm... probably missing out on the original metal pigments (I really want Bronze and Gold) or not buying doubles of the Madame B eyeshadows.

Juneplum

my only regret is being a late starter to the world of MAC! i only JUST became a true bonafide MAC addict about 1 1/2 years ago.. before that it was only a few items here and there..now when i look at the color stories and see how much good stuff i missed out on,
icon_eek.gif
it makes me SICK!!!
tong.gif
sycho: :goofy: :crap:
weeping.gif
eeksign.gif
AAAHHHH!!!!!!! that being said, thanks to ebay and some WONDERFUL gals on specktra, i've been able to acquire most of the LE stuff from the past that i wanted so it's not SO bad
thmbup.gif

Glitziegal

Quote:
Originally Posted by VuittonVictim

There are always Chromezone 3 palettes on Ebay some go really cheap too
th_wink3.gif

I keep looking and wondering whether I "need" it.
tong.gif

sigwing

I got one on ebay for what I'd have paid for it plus a s/h cost. I just got it yesterday, tried it today & the Sugarwhite surprised me when I put it on! You sure don't need much! It's an excellent highlighter & should be made permanent!!!!! I'm glad I got it.

CWHF

Salsabelle Collection. I wasn't that into MAC (or even makeup when it came out). Stupid me. I want guacomole very badly.

Spam.n.Rice

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Hey Spam.n.Rice,.. on maccosmetics online look up the Nordstroms in Indianapolis and give them a call they might still have a Meadowland. I havent been in like a month but when I went for Tailormade they still had 3 or 4 of them. You might get lucky. I just wish I would have gotten into MAC a lot sooner period. but in particular,.. I would have like the Chromezone series,...

Edited,.. nope sorry, just called the Nordies here and they just sold their last one about 2 weeks ago. But keep that in mind,.. we dont sell out of things here as fast as many of the major cities,.. and I will do CP's

Awww boo but thanks for letting me know about that glittergoddess27. So what is a CP?

angelwings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spam.n.Rice
Awww boo but thanks for letting me know about that glittergoddess27. So what is a CP?

CP = custom purchase
smiles.gif

killfemme

Not getting back ups of Forever Young LE lipstick =( It was at my store for a lonng while too. When I finally had some spare cash to get some, they just sold out. grrrr!

User20

Not buying Parrot when it came out, not buying back-ups for Lucky Green and Rose D'Or. Otherwise, I've exchanged the things I didn't like in the end, so no probs and that doesn't seem to happen often.

Oh, and I didn't pick up Bagatelle and my BIGGEST regret: having a bad allergic reaction to Spingbean. I like almost cried b/c I wanted it so bad.

Brianne

Missing out on the Holiday palettes from last year.
ssad.gif
I didn't start buying MAC until February (Fluildines were my first MAC purchases).

PrettyinPink

My regret is that I wish I would've gotten into MAC a lot sooner! I only beacme such a fanatic about 10 months ago and I am so mad about all the stuff I've missed out on. :/ For products recently that I passed up and now I'm mad about, that would be Summerfete tlc, Beau quad, the Holiday Gem e/s palettes, Coco pigment, Plum and Moth Brown e/s, and the Diana Ross powder brush.
ssad.gif

Latest posts