Where do you find Limited Edition Eyeshadows?

makeupbyleslie

I love love love having LE eyeshadows! I feel so special, like no one else can have them! I usually depot them, and put them in my 'Limited Edition 15 palette' and keep the casing forever!

But all the time I just see fakes, fakes, fakes. -sigh-
but I tend trust blog sales more than anything or amazon (kinda.) Where do you get your LE eyeshadows?

PinkBasset

First, welcome to Specktra! :)

It is a shame how much there are fakes out there, so good that you're being careful. Although, I wouldn't buy from Amazon, because there are a lot of fakes on sale, so it's too risky trying to find which ones are genuine. I have couple of places that I trust (besides buying straight from Mac of course), that are also recommended here on Specktra: www.cocktailcosmetics.co.uk and www.allcosmeticswholesale.com both sell some authentic limited edition eye shadows from Mac.

There are few good sellers on ebay too, there is a list of both good sellers and sellers that sell fakes here that you can check. Also when you have enough posts you can access on Clearance Bin here where the members of Specktra can sell and buy make up. :)

LMD84

i always check the specktra sales threads as well as using sites like allcosmeticswholesale to find older limited products :)

Latest posts