Which blush??

browneyedbaby

Hiya All

Bit of advice please... I' m fairly new to MAC and choosing a good blusher is always my downfall! I have NC15 skin, dark brown eyes and dark brown hair. What's pretty?

Also what are the bronzers like on pale skin?

Thankyou
lol.gif

Femme Noir

NC15 here! THe most universal blush: Blushbaby. It's a powder and everyone i use it on at the counter BUYS it!

It's a muted neutral rose. Gorgeous. Goes with everything!

Ms. Z

I agree with Femme Noir. I got the duo Blushbaby/Peachiness and I love it, I can't believe I almost sold it w/o trying it; it's my favorite MAC Blush.

dearstars

I'm glad you asked that...only difference between us is my hair is more of a medium brown/dirty blonde.

browneyedbaby

ohh looks like another one for my shopping list (i so need a traincase!)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dearstars
I'm glad you asked that...only difference between us is my hair is more of a medium brown/dirty blonde.

And maybe for you too! Which eyeshadows do you go for, I'm loving greens for my skin tone and eyecolour at the mo. The green liquidlast looks great on, contrasting it with a more bluey based green works well!

kirstetten

I'm very pale and my new favourite blush is Foolish Me, I ordered without seeing it in real life and was a bit worried when I saw the colour of it in the pan but it comes out so pretty when applied with my 187, I've worn it almost daily since I got it.

Latest posts