Which brush do you use to apply concealer?

SARAHheartsMAC

I know that mac has a concealer brush out (194 I think) but recently when I have been watching tutorials I have seen people use different mac brushes to apply their concealer.

Which brush should I get? Or which would you recommend?
th_dunno.gif

Thanks!

thelove4tequila

On rare occasions I use my finger but most of the time I use Sonia Kashuk (sp?) from Target. Works great and half the price. I'd say just try and find any small synthetic brush and it should work great. Oh wait I see that your are in the UK so no Target.
ssad.gif
Like I said try a small synthetic brush.

Myosotis

The MUA at my MAC counter recommended the 224 for applying concealer (Select Cover-Up) and I love it! It makes blending very easy.

trollydolly

217 is also great for concealer. a mac ma has used it on me in the past and it made my concealer look perfect

Kiseki

I use the 194 when I want more coverage, the 217 when just want a bit and blending it out.

janwa09

I used the 194 before but I absolutely hated it..the bristles were too harsh for my undereyes and it didn't really blend the concealer on smoothly for me. Now I use the 187 and 188! It's perfect!

serendipityii

The 217 is really good for applying concealer because it allows you to buff in the concealer instead of having it look streaky like the 194/242 can.

glam8babe

i use a non brand concealer brush [to me they all do the same really lol] OR the 217.. then i blend it out with my ring finger