Which cut for me??

ette

Like this (which one with my face shape?):
jim-carrey-jenny-mccarthy.jpg

nicoler.JPG

This is me now:
n1339590152_30153900_1986.jpg

IMG_4291.jpg

I'm taking the plunge and CHOPPING it lol I'm so sick of my hair now. Will the J McCarthy one look good wavy b/c that's my natural texture and it's easy for me to straighten, but it is damaging.

laurenmo88

the jenny mccarthy one wouldn't be fun to style with your natural hair i don't think...if i were you i'd pick the nicole richie style because when you leave it curly you could add a few curls with a barrel iron and just blow dry the bangs straight & it would look adorable!!! you would look great with a short cut but i am SO envious of your long locks
smiles.gif

zucker

first i need to say, you have beautiful hair!!!
smiles.gif

and i think you have an oval face shape. with a really nice bone structure. natural beauty you are!

i think you would look great with a lot of hair styles.
actually i have seen a few girls with a bob and wavy hair, and some looked awesome.

have fun with getting rid of your long hair. if you are sick of it, its a good idea to get a new cut. even if your long hair is really wonderful, a shorter cut can look wonderful too
smiles.gif

jenNpaci

oh wow, i think the Jenny M. cut would look great on your face.

BTW: you look a LOT like katie holmes (which is a compliment IMO)

=D

ette

I did it!!
AAAAAh...do you guys think I should get more bang? Because it's longer toward my face my hair guy said it wouldn't look right but the shorter piece near my piece is throwing me off, so I'm thinking to make it shorter and more side-bang ish. I also maybe want it more angled so shorter in the back then it is now so it's more edgy IDK lol. He's over at my house now so it's not a big deal.
IMG_4390.jpg

IMG_4427.jpg

IMG_4437.jpg

KAIA

You look awesome!!! I love it!!! I agree on that, make it shorter in the back, so it's going to look like an angled bob.. and the bangs is a good idea, you can do "straight bangs" or "side swept bangs" ...

Latest posts