which fragrance does Mac uses in the Mac Pro stores?

bartp

each time I enter my Mac Pro store, I'm welcomed by this nice vanilla scent. Yest there's a candle burning in the store, but there must be something else happening behind the scenes. I like MV2 but it's still not the same fragrance.

Does anyone know what scent they use in the stores? thanks

bebs

I dont really know what your talking about.. each of the pro stores is different.. they probably have a room spray or something, I cant really see them spraying perfume around like that but if you really like it that much
smiles.gif
just ask an ma nicely what it is I'm sure they will be happy to tell you if they know.

lara

It's the lipstick display.

The lipstick displays are usually at the front of the store to lure people in, so the fragrance of them tends to throw a little. It's particularly strong in long, narrow stores where the lipsticks are really close to the air-conditioning down vent.

That being said, a few of the stores mist an MV fragrance into the A/C vents to drum up some fragrance sales.
lol.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
Originally Posted by lara
It's the lipstick display....

I second that. The closet in my bathroom and the armoir that I use to store my MAC both smell like that. I wish I could bottle it!

Randy Rose

Quote:
Originally Posted by MAC_Whore
I second that. The closet in my bathroom and the armoir that I use to store my MAC both smell like that. I wish I could bottle it!

Mmmmhm . . . I would definitely buy a bottle of lipstick spray! Just to spritz around my apartment.

tiramisu

I agree, that vanilla smell is divine. If the lippees scent was ever changed, I would notice and NOT be happy!

Latest posts