Why does MAC make

GothicGirl

I wish I knew the answer...Man, if there were an NW5 foundation, I would buy 10 jars of it at once - and if it were good, of course. But it seems to me that MAC is "tanning" their face products, and at the same time, discontinuing or not offering the lighter skintones...Example? Studio Stick Concealer NW15 has been d/c´d, and the new Mineralize Satinfinish doesn´t have an NW15 version. Not to mention the absence of SPF in most formulas. I hoped MAC would be my lifetime partner for face products, but now I´m so mad, that I´m considering a boycott to the face products. I haven´t made my final decision yet, but really, so disappointing...

JediFarfy

I agree! My Select SPF in NW15, which I've used for 2-3 years, seems darker these days (ugh, not to mention the just over-all horrible Studio Fix liquid). I've used less and less to thin it out and finally had to mix some vanilla pigment to get it lighter. I gave up and got the NC15 Mineralize Satinfinish, which is lighter, and put NW powder over. It's extra steps, but it's the only way it will work.

saniyairshad

My guess is that they're selective and picky like that. Yous should try emailing MAC Customer Service!
smiles.gif
Sometimes they're of great help, sometimes they're useless

Latest posts