*~ Why... oh why, do I go to Harrods ~*

melliquor

I should know better than to go to Harrods... especially the perfume counter. I am obsessed with perfume. If any anybody has seen my perfume post, you know I have a real problem. I spent over an hour smelling all of the perfumes and adding the ones that I like to my list. I ended up getting two that I loved... and I only went to get a bloody Neo Sci-fi postcard. They didn't even have them out yet neither.

First Van Cleef & Arpels - Prmier Bouquet
Bvlgari - Voile de Jasmin
001-3.jpg

003-4.jpg

I also picked up a few things from Mac... after playing with the e/s for an hour. LOL. I love to swipe them and see which ones to add to my wishlist.

Pandamonium e/s
Viva Glam VI Special Edition
007-3.jpg

Lightscapade MSF
Metal Rock MSF
Brill e/s
005-4.jpg

I swapped for Brill and bought the MSFs off of Ebay. I love Metal Rock but have to be careful on how apply it. I have been using it w/ Stereo Rose. Lightscapade is HG highlighter. Everytime I wear it... I get compliments. I love it.

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by glam8babe
nice haul
smiles.gif
omg iv wanted lightscapade for agesss lol

You should try to get one. I love Lightscapade. I get so many compliments when I wear it. Everybody says that I look like I am glowing. I am thinking of trying to get a backup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicksWifey
Nice haul! How do you like the Viva Glam VI special edition lipglass, is it worth a buy?

I haven't had a chance to play with it much... but it is such a lovely shade of pink. I love pink l/g. On me it is more like a light mauve pink. I think it is def worth getting plus the money is for a good cause.

Luceuk

Great haul!! I just won a lightscapade on Ebay, it's on it's way now, so excited for it to arrive
greengrin.gif

How much did you pay for lightscapade on ebay?
I bought it when it came out with the collection, but then after couldn't find it anywhere
ssad.gif
I finished it about a year ago, and want to buy another
ssad.gif

melliquor

Quote:
Originally Posted by msdavidcameron
How much did you pay for lightscapade on ebay?
I bought it when it came out with the collection, but then after couldn't find it anywhere
ssad.gif
I finished it about a year ago, and want to buy another
ssad.gif

I think I paid about £20 for it. It wasn't too bad. I have seen it go for a lot more.

ritchieramone

Ooh - lovely haul! It's a shame we couldn't have had this post - and your amazing perfume collection post - in smellovision.
winks.gif

Latest posts