will bareminerals work for my case?

Weasel

ook
so i want to try bareminerals, but they shut down all sephora stores in the uk, and the only uk stockist of bareminerals doesnt stock the starter kit, so everything has to be purchased seperately
so i was thinking of getting it on ebay, but i want to be really sure it will work for me because its more expensive in the uk

anyway, i've heard it can cause itching and breakouts, and i was wondering if i would be ok?
i used to use bareminerals 'multi tasking minerals' as a concealer and i was absolutely fine, i used it on my face under my eyes, everywhere without itching that i can remember? but it didnt press it hard into my skin..
i dont have particularly sensitive skin, i'd say i have normal skin

what do you think?

mommymac

I use BareMinerals, for my foundation and absolutely love it, there have been times when my face may sting a bit but usually it's perfection.

laguayaca

and i was thinking i was the only one that had the problem of itching! why is that? however, i do love how light and full the coverage is!
lol.gif

jenii

I have normal skin too, and it didn't irritate it much, but the bismuth did make me look REALLY shiny. I hated that stuff. There's far better mineral makeup out there.

Latest posts