WOC: Dame Edna

damsel

what's everyone getting? i'm very interested in everyones thoughts. i'll probably pick up a few lip products, but that's about it... idk. let's discuss!

here are some links for easy access:
color story
swatches

iadoremac

kanga rouge lipstick, hot frost lip glass and maybe a nail laquer. Decided to pass on the eyeshadow trio and get eyeshadows from BBR

TISH1124

Maybe Gladiola Lipstick

I already have Fineshine e/s and that is the obly color in the palettes that caught my attention...

all my extra $$$ is going to BBR (Brunette and Redhead sets )

Edit: and a couple HK items for packaging ONLY

iadoremac

Kanga-rouge l/s and Asiatiques N/L. Nothing else screams at me. Planning on getting e/s from BBR

Twinkle_Twinkle

Maybe one of the trios. None of highlight powders that is for darn sure. And I am actually kind of sad about that because the packaging is so cute. Why MAC? Why!

Isabel101

Coral polyp and Gladiola lipstick, Splendid and Possum Nose Pink L/G, and both hightlight powders. I'll pass on the eyeshadows.

Iman

I almost never wear lipsticks but these look so pretty....So I don't know if i'll be able to keep my money in my pocket
greengrin.gif

amber_j

Only Kanga-rouge l/s. Maybe.

I was curious about the highlight powders, but a MA told me they were really light and would just be ashy on me. More money for HK accessories, I guess...

Isabel101

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
I was curious about the highlight powders, but a MA told me they were really light and would just be ashy on me.

i hope not
ssad.gif

dominichulinda

I wanted the beauty powder, but some reason they remind me of "fluerry" and "petalpoint" from the strange hybrid collection and I have them both so yeah...I'm sticking with that..so I wont have to get them :/

GlamQueen21

I decided to skip this collection since I'm going to save my money for the HK collection. The packaging is gorgeous and it was hard to resist but now I have to resist.

safi

i think the packaging for this collection is really cute, but more than likely i'm gonna pass on it.

ssudiva

on my list are the Royal Tour Trio and Kanga-rouge l/s. Nothing else is really speaking to me. BBR, however, is completely different story.
drools.gif

Latest posts