WOC: Fabulous Felines

Curly1908

Like I always ask, what're ya interested in?
cutey.gif

The following interests me so far:

From "Palace Pedigreed"
-Docile l/g -- mid-tone lavender w/ pearl piggies

From "Leopard Luxe"
-Drive Me Wild l/s -- midtone warm coral w/ gold pearl piggies

From "Burmese Beauty"
-Spree l/g -- pink champagne taupe

Despite the size of this collection, very few of the items interest me.
th_dunno.gif

sss215

Palace Pedigreed

Cunning
Lipstick Dark berry (Frost) (Limited Edition)
Lap of Luxury Lipglass Dark eggplant with pearl (Frost) (Limited Edition)

Leopard Luxe

Leopard Luxe Quad

Burmese Beauty
Kittenish Lipstick Deep red berry (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
Fancy Cat Lipglass
Dark dirty brown with pearl (Limited Edition)
Velvetella Creamstick Liner

Soul Unique

mac_haul.gif
My preliminary wish list:

Palace Pedigreeed:

Palace Pedigreeed Eyeshadow Quad
Mauvement Pigment
Of Royalty L/S
Lap of Luxury L/G

Burmese Beauty:

Desires & Devices S/L/E
Definitely Feline S/L/E
Treat Me Nice S/L/E

Depending on swatches i'll either get D&D or Treat Me Nice S/L/E

Gold Stroke Pigment
Kittenish L/S
Spree L/G

Curly1908

Have you all seen the swatches?

I'm crossing Docile l/g off of my list. It's like a more shimmery version of Lavender Wind l/g.

Drive Me Wild l/s is a MUST.

I'm debating about Spree l/g. It's beautiful, but it looks SUPER frosty.
ssad.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

This collection is a bit of a yawn for me. I guess I don't really love the theme or color scheme, but I'll probably get a few things.

Curly1908

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
This collection is a bit of a yawn for me. I guess I don't really love the theme or color scheme, but I'll probably get a few things.

Yeah, I don't really like cats.
ssad.gif

But a Fabulous Canine collection doesn't have the same ring to it.
th_LMAO.gif

Twinkle_Twinkle

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Yeah, I don't really like cats.
ssad.gif

But a Fabulous Canine collection doesn't have the same ring to it.
th_LMAO.gif

No not at all, lol. It's weird because I was totally a cat person before I met my aunt's Bichon and then got one myself. Now I'm kind of like, "Cats? Eww" lol.

Anyway, the promo pictures aren't doing it for me either. I'm just not loving the way that this collection is strung together. It also doesn't need to be as large as it is. It's watered down with repromotes. Why not make a smaller, tighter, more cohesive and interesting collection? Meh.

shy_makeup_girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twinkle_Twinkle
No not at all, lol. It's weird because I was totally a cat person before I met my aunt's Bichon and then got one myself. Now I'm kind of like, "Cats? Eww" lol.

Anyway, the promo pictures aren't doing it for me either. I'm just not loving the way that this collection is strung together. It also doesn't need to be as large as it is. It's watered down with repromotes. Why not make a smaller, tighter, more cohesive and interesting collection? Meh.

I totally agree with you, Twinkle_Twinkle! The promo images are realllly unappealing
ssad.gif

I was expecting something more sexy, not a cutout.

Anyways, i posted this question in the regular Fabulous Felines thread, but are any of you gals getting Bloodline pigment? Im on the fence about it.
Do you think it's unique?

La Dolce Diva

This collection makes me melt! I don't know if it's because I can never have enough bronzes, browns, & golds or what, but this collection drives me nuts! The new eye liners are TO DIE FOR!!!! Praise The LORD...I hope this means that the dreadful Liquidlasts are on the way out! lol

I'm surprised that they put out so many berry lips...red/berry is definitely an "it" color for the fall, but I'm loving it anyway.

For me, the catcher for this collection are the lipglasses, especially the Russian Blue ones. I'm LOVING the pale lippies these days (Chillin' from "In the Groove"...smh), so these are calling my name...

she

Quote:
Originally Posted by shy_makeup_girl
I totally agree with you, Twinkle_Twinkle! The promo images are realllly unappealing
ssad.gif

I was expecting something more sexy, not a cutout.

Anyways, i posted this question in the regular Fabulous Felines thread, but are any of you gals getting Bloodline pigment? Im on the fence about it.
Do you think it's unique?

ditto. i vote for a "couture canine" collection. i'm allergic to cats.

and i find bloodline to be the most interesting of the pigment offerings- i've not seen swatches but it's on my to investigate list. we shall swatch together!
th_DANCE.gif

Ashleybubbles83

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashleybubbles83
for right now i'll pass but you know once you actually see things up close you tend to change your mind.

yeah, that was me earlier, and i'm glad i said that because now that i have seen pics, my mind has changed, and now i want the following:

-palace pedigreed quad
-leopard luxe quad
-burmese beauty quad
-utterly game blush
-the soft meow blush
-pet me blush

$170 spent easy! lol

she

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curly1908
Have you guys seen these swatches?: Zoffe's makeup: Fabulous Felines swatches and thoughts!

I've changed my mind about Spree l/g, but I've added Fanzy Cat l/g. It's going to look HOT over Drive Me Wild l/s.

warning: shameless stealing of ideas
smiles.gif

i think fanzy cat is going to be a very versatile wear- and yes it's gonna be HOT over drive me wild! i'm a liner freak and am wondering what to pair that combo with.

also thinking about wildly refined l/g & how that will swatch with drive me wild. could be really intense, it looks like wildly refined has a nice amount of frost.

Icecaramellatte

I'm loving this collection! I'm big on bronzes and golds and warm tones too! I'm having trouble taking anything off my list. It is turning into Spring Color Forecast or Fall Color Forecast for me. But maybe it's okay. I don't want w whole lot from the Villains collection and I've pretty much skipped the holiday collection for the last few years.

sss215

i think my final list after seeing the latest swatches:

PP

cunning, lap of luxury

LL

the prowl (hoping this can be a good neutral for me NW45/47 NC50, may back it up if it is)
quad
swatching: drive me wild

BB

antique green pigment

the SH 227
LL bag

I am going to swatch the jealousy lip gloss too. looks like its could be pretty over cunning lip stick.

Latest posts