WOC HELP!!! I just got a $100 MAC ECard in inbox and IDK what to buy.

ThePerfectScore

If y'all remember me from the F&F Sumo sale threads I am super fickle about making set shopping plans. My shopping lists change and are constantly edited.

This is what I have from MAC so far

This is what I already own MAC wise:

Eyes:
Shadow- Steamy Frost
Pro Palette Eye shadow 4
Pro Palette Refills:
Electric Eel
Orange
Parfait Amour
Chrome Yellow
Brushed metal- X in Verdigirs and Forged Rose

Liner- Kohl Power Eye pencil- Mystery

Face:
Select Sheer Pressed Powder in NC 45
Select Moisturecover concealer in NC 45
Studio Sculpt Concealer Shade: NW40
Foundation Pump

Blush:
Powder Blush in Frankly Scarlet
Sheer Tone Shimmer Blush in Dolly Mix
Ambering Rose Sheertone Shimmer Blush
Laid Back BlushCreme

Lipstick:
Monogram lipstick in Status Symbol....
Lustre lipstick in Chintz on Chintz!

Brushes:
134 Large Powder Brush
227 Large Fluff Brush
242 Shader brush
249 Large Shader Brush
279 Large Fluff Shader Brush (Pro)
190 Foundation Brush
138 Tapered Face Brush
219 Pencil Brush
217 Blending Brush
239 Eye Shader Brush
187 Duo Fibre Brush
224 Tapered Blending Brush
214 Short Shader Brush
195 Concealer Brush
227 Large Fluff Brush
134 Large Powder Brush

I know I technically dont need any more brushes

BUT

266 Small Tapered blending brush is a repremote! Missed it 1st time around..... should I get it?
yep.gif

Short tapered, blending brush with ultra-soft, natural bristles. For application and blending of shadow on the lid, and perfect for working the crease.
US $24.50

And
131 Duo Fibre Powder/ Blush Brush

A flat, tapered face brush featuring a combination of short, natural fibres and longer synthetic fibres making it ideal for the highlighting/contouring of Mineralize Skinfinish and all powder products.
18 cm US $40.00

But Really I need color in my collection. I'm in love with blushes...

I think based on the blush threads I have some colors in mind. But I really don't know! Someone spend my $100 for me. And by that I mean tell me what to buy for myself. I'm not giving y'all $100 haha.

lilMAClady

I'm NC45 and I think you should have Naked Lunch Eyeshadow, Sincere Blush and Viva Glam 5 gloss and lipstick. These are things that you'll use when you just want a quick neutral look. Trust me you will want neutrals. I had only crayon colors and no neutrals and I was left trying to fudge nude looks. Hope this helps, but if you HAVE to have more bold colors, go for Devil blush, Lady Danger Lipstick, Up the Amp Lipstick and Date Night Dazzleglass. I have and love all of these! And Oh Baby Lipglass and Dusk Cream Colour Base are givens!
smiles.gif

LAMB4LIFE

Magenta Lip Liner, Girl About Town Lipstick,number 7 Lashes,penultimate Liner And Trace Gold, Blunt And Dollymix Blushes.

Latest posts