WOC MSF in Warm blend

Mandy4610

What do you think about it?
What do you use it for?
Is it too sparkly?
Any pix of some looks with it?

Thank you ladies!

MAHALO

Try warm blend on your eyes... the lightest strip to highlight brow, the darkest to accent your outer "v" and the copperly strip on lid. This is very pretty on NC45 skintones and should be even prettier on NW47/50.

misha5150

YES!!! Warm Blend is the ish!!! Looks super gorgeous on NC45 skin and can be used on your eyes, cheeks and lips! Theres a youtube video from scandalous beauty that did a whole look with it.

Nepenthe

I think Warm Blend is an excellent MSF. It's got shimmer without sparkle.. definitely not chunky like Gold Deposit. It's truly multi-purpose. I've used it on my cheeks as a blush and as a highlight. It can be used as eyeshadow.. or on the lips to give a metallic sheen.

Great product.
greengrin.gif

nichollecaren

sigh...I passed on this because i thought it was too glittery! Gold Deposit made me develop a glitter phobia. oh well

Mandy4610

So I went and swatched this at the store an it seems like it will be a No no for me
cry.gif
I thought it was way to sparkly and sparkly is not my thing. If only they could ton it down just a little!

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandy4610
So I went and swatched this at the store an it seems like it will be a No no for me
cry.gif
I thought it was way to sparkly and sparkly is not my thing. If only they could ton it down just a little!

Most MSFs are "sparkly" to a certain extent. But I find that it depends on what kind of brush you are using, as you control how sparkly [or not] your look will be. I love Warm Blend all over the face, but I apply it lightly using fluffy brushes and a light hand. The goal is to give the skin a sheen. Try the 217 or 213 brush to apply and then blend it out in the eyes with clean 224 (not applying add'l product). Same applies to the face (go for a light hand and a fluffy brush).

HTH

gabi03

Quote:
Originally Posted by elektra513
Most MSFs are "sparkly" to a certain extent. But I find that it depends on what kind of brush you are using, as you control how sparkly [or not] your look will be. I love Warm Blend all over the face, but I apply it lightly using fluffy brushes and a light hand. The goal is to give the skin a sheen. Try the 217 or 213 brush to apply and then blend it out in the eyes with clean 224 (not applying add'l product). Same applies to the face (go for a light hand and a fluffy brush).

HTH

ITA, Warm Blend looks most flattering when i use it with a fluffy brush and not a blush brush. That way its never too sparkly but just a nice hint of glow. And it looks great on the eyes too.

macluvermre

^^^ Agreed with all about warm blend. But, if you ever come across a CCO that has the color Shooting Star or Metal Rock (okay, I am dreaming, but still
smiles.gif
, both of those are great, IMO. Love, love them!

elektra513

Quote:
Originally Posted by macluvermre
^^^ Agreed with all about warm blend. But, if you ever come across a CCO that has the color Shooting Star or Metal Rock (okay, I am dreaming, but still
smiles.gif

Metal Rock, yum. I love that one. It was one of my first MAC purchases. I still have it
yes.gif

Boasorte

Quote:
smiles.gif

I just gave away Shooting Star, that thing was HORRIBLE!!!

So I gather to take away the sparkle from MSFs, use a fluffy brush? Hmmm thanks

jazmatazz

I really like this MSF, it looks great over a bronzer for a very bronze goddess look
smiles.gif

I use it as a highlight and as an eyeshadow. It's also nice that the 3 sections are separate because you can use them individually or swirl it together.

It's sparkly in a good way but not too chunky IMO.

iaisha26

I said that Warm Blend remindes me of Shoot Star and Metal Rock. That's why I brought 2 Warm Blends. I had backups of both Metal Rock and Shooting Star, I'm on my last of both, scared to use them...it's a sad thing when you don't want to use you own products. I've said it before and I'll say it again, it they ever re-release these two, I'm buying at least 4.

Quote:
smiles.gif

Latest posts